Victoria's Secret Smooth Talk Creamy Lip Color in Red Devil

on 1/8/2007 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This is my favorite red lipstick. The formula is creamy and long lasting. I like MAC's Russian Red too because it's so vibrant but it's just too dry. I used to be scared of wearing red l/s until I started experimenting. It's most flattering on me with dark lip pencils such as Vixen or MAC's Night Moth liner. Red Devil is what I reach for the most when I'm feeling like a sophisticated pin-up model. Gorgeous shade!

on 12/10/2006 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I RIS this and I love this lipstick. Its a very dramatic red, so its good for all the stage work that I do. Not once did I have to re-apply throughout a whole dance recital. The tube cap stays on, so no need to worry about it springing open in your purse. The lipstick itself goes on smooth and there's no indication, feel wise, that you're wearing lipstick. Once its in, its on for good and doesn't even feel like there's anything on your lips. I would definitely buy this again.

on 10/26/2006 5:53:00 PM

I bought this with my boyfriend, he wanted to see something bold on me :)- it was a pretty good purchase, I rarely wear it (maybe twice/year) but it's moisturizing and is exactly as the color states- Red Devil! I love the tube, it makes it looks so chic. Wouldn't buy it again only because I know I barely wear it-

on 9/18/2003 10:30:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Got this for free with a promotional coupon, but it would have been worth the $12.50 price tag. The color is an absolutely beautiful blue-based true red; bright, shiny, and full-coverage. The formula is nice as well, the color stays true and wears nicely. But the color is the most beautiful part about this one! Such a gorgeous red!

Popular Lipsticks