MAC Pro Lash Mascara Charcoal Brown

3.9

on 1/14/2007 1:30:00 PM

Great mascara, great price and I can use the tube for back to mac. What is not to like? I try other mascaras and always seem to return to this. For my sparse and not so wonderful lashes this is great stuff!

on 1/7/2007 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This a great mascara! It helps to add some much-needed drama to my lashes which are short and stick straight (I'm Asian). This shade is the perfect shade for me - Coal Black is much too dark and scary on me. On my first few tries I messed up because it's very easy to clump on too much. With a bit of practice I was able to learn how to layer the mascara with just a couple of coats to get the desired effect. Unfortunately it does not last all day on me. I live in a hot climate. By the afternoon the mascara is coming off in smudges under my eyes on my face. I need to wear something that is waterproof, otherwise I would use this mascara for half-day or evening occasions.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I like this mascara a lot. I seperates my lashes very well and the brown color looks great with my blue eyes and fair skin. When I use a few coats of this I look like I have fake lashes on. I love that effect! The only thing that I don't love is that this mascara can smear a little, so be careful! I really wish that this mascara came in waterproof. I would repurchase.

on 8/27/2005 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

GREAT for seperating my lashes and giving them a glossy look. The color is nice too, its dark but not too dark.

on 1/5/2005 6:22:00 AM

I'm really a fan of MASCARA X, but it has been discontinued. I tried this one in Charcoal Brown and I like it even better. Separates and lengthens, without being too dramatic. I only need one coat. To me it's great value for money. Good for sensitive eyes.

on 10/15/2004 3:54:00 PM

I just didn't like this. It is too sticky and clumpy. It clumps on the applicator and the eyelashes. This is the first mascara I ever purchased that I HAVE to use a eyelash comb/seperator. Will not re-purchase.

on 4/6/2004 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love all my MAC products but this one. I don't like that it smudges and comes off my bottom lashes and under my eyes. I love the way my lashes look but my L'Oreal never leaves a trace of mascara under my eyes.

on 3/28/2004 7:51:00 PM

This is my first negative review. I sent it back to Gloss. The consistency is too tacky/ gluey and it just clumped something awful. So
I used my (great SK ) lash comb on them and still I was't pleased with the outcome. Also left mascara shadows under my eyes. Everyone loves MAC products and I wanted to too- but not this one. The color was also weird/disappointing.

If I die with just one makeup product in my hand, it would be M.A.C Pro-Lash Mascara. I've honestly never had such great mascara before.

Lenghth and volume, all with no tacky "sales schmooz" about how wonderful it is - the product speaks for itself. Truly the "goddess" of mascara!!!

on 2/17/2004 5:04:00 PM

I like this mascara. It seems a little drier than most, so it isn't as prone to clumping, glopping, sticking or smearing. It is, however, a little flaky by the end of the day. But it gives very good seperation, and I get compliments on it when I do wear it. Very good price, definitely worth checking out.

Popular Mascaras