October 21, 2014 | 1100 users online

Body Scrubs - St.Tropez - St Tropez body polish

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Hollytron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a huge fan of this product: it has the perfect amount of grit, smells delicious (think a tropical, citrusy drink), and rinses easily with no residue. It's just the right amount of exfoliation and hydration. The particulars are soft but resilient. I can't stand body exfoliants that use nut shell particles: they scratch me up! It reminds me of the LM Facial Scrub, but for the body. (As far as the grittiness anyway.) I use it with a washcloth if I want to give it an exfoliation boost. Just put some on a soft washcloth (like the super soft one from The Body Shop), and massage in circular motions. Take it up a notch further for rough areas using the Clarisonic body attachment. Works wonderfully on it's own too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing. This scrub particles are so tiny and really do a great job exfoliating. It's amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2010 11:27:00 AM More reviews by mondrew

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The tiny particles in this exfoliant are gentle on my skin. I like the fragrance. Price is a little steep but would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 12:51:00 PM More reviews by julijalv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice scrub - very fine parts, even is moisturizing. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Happyfaced

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This leaves no oily film, so it is great to use before fake tan as some scrubs can leave a film which turns the tan green! I use this on dry skin before I get in the shower and then shower it off, as I think that it doesn't have much scrubbing effect on wet skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2008 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Guru4u

This is a great product for removing any leftover self tanning product. The granuals are fine yet just enough to slough off the dead skin and uneven spots of a tan. I use this prior to using the St. Tropez self tanning mousse. The scent is great and it's not drying to my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2008 2:07:00 AM More reviews by tito_barf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

You know those body scrubs that have giant chunks of exfoliants? Or the ones that, when you rub it in, the scrubbies dissipate and you're left with nothing?

This scrub is NOT any of those. I've been holding on to a sample pack of this for ages, and finally tore it open. I figured, it's probably an overpriced crappy scrub. Nope! The scrubbing beads are very dense, so even if I go back to an area, the scrubbiness is still there! It doesn't feel sharp, though I wouldn't recommend this on very sensitive skin (duh). I was able to do everything that would be exposed by shorts & a tank top with a tiny sample, and used the rest on my face.

The smell, to me, is not noticable. My skin was *very* smooth afterwards. I would actually purchase this for $13 a bottle! Normally I just use a scrub glove, but now that seems too harsh.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2008 1:15:00 PM More reviews by seree311

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is freaking amazing. I bought the 3 step tanning system in Bath and Body works (on sale for $9.96 score!!!) that includes this, the lotion and the whipped tanning mousse. I have yet to even try the self tanner but last night on a whim I decided to try the body polish. OMG people, I was floored by the results. I know you are all probably like, relax, its just a scrub, but it did wonders for my skin! I have KP aka chicken skin all over the sides of my thighs and bum and have scrubbed them to death with other scrubs that have done absolutely nothing to soften them. But my skin right now is like silk, you cant even feel the bumps. It is the most gorgeous turquoise color, has a very grainy consistency, and the faintest smell. I used it with exfoliating gloves I purchased from CVS. My bf could not stop touching me last night :) Run out and buy this product everyone, you will not be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2007 8:12:00 PM More reviews by bumblebeezer

I love this body scrub! perfect grainy but not harsh texture that leaves my skin very soft but not oily or dried out. I picked mine up at bath and body works on sale so it wasnt too expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2006 3:18:00 PM More reviews by queenisabelle29

this scrub is good to use before applying the st. tropez lotion and tanner because it doens't leave any oily film. the color is beautiful, there is no other word for it. i didn't notice much of a fragrance to it, which is fine by me. it used beads to exflioate instead of the usual salt or sugar grains. it it very gentle and i think it would be a good choice as a sscrub for someone who has sensitive skin. would i buy it again? only for use with the st. tropez products because i have lots of other scrubs that smell better but wouldn't complement the tanner as well.