November 28, 2014 | 1470 users online

Palettes - Bobbi Brown - Neutral Lip and Eye Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 8:31:00 AM More reviews by JCR1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this palette - I think that although the colours look like they won't show etc it just enhances the look without being over the top. The shadows last a very long time too!

I love the way that you get both the shadows and lip colours in the same packaging and therefore it is convenient to carry round for top ups when you need them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 11:58:00 PM More reviews by leenie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I first saw the colors in this palette, I loved the looks of all of them. After trying some of the colors, I thought that a few of the shades were not showing up enough on my skin (I have fair, beige skin). However, my mom complemented me on my eyeshadow, which surprised me, because I did not think they showed up on me very well. When I went in better lighting and gave a second look, I too, thought these colors looked amazing! As other reviewers have said, it really enhances your features, so you look natural, but even nicer. Most of the time, I pair the eye shadows with black liquid liner, because I favor a bit of a dramatic look. I usually prefer brighter colors, but this palette is getting me into neutrals more. The lip colors are great too. Some give a hint of color (such as the baby pink shade, which is barely-there, but still enhances my lips), and some give more noticeable color to my lips, such as the darkest shade in the palette. I wear each and every one of the colors. It is an excellent, versatile palette that can be used to try out different looks. I am very thankful that my friend gave me this as a gift!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2005 10:38:00 AM More reviews by kama79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Truly lives up to its name: a great collection of neutral colors that differ mainly in undertones (pink vs. yellow), for they are after all very similar. I find especially the e/s are quite warm-toned but still they are neutral enough to go with not TOO cool-toned skin. The brush quality is excellent. I find myself using this nearly every day for a polished Your Face But Better look.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2005 2:27:00 AM More reviews by tomo_joy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the eyeshadow set. I love the brushes. But I think lip color are too dark for me. I go with light shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2005 6:32:00 AM More reviews by eutimia

Itīs my first BB item but I can only say that I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2005 8:03:00 AM More reviews by brenda8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this palette when I am going for the natural look. I think the eyeliner is especially natural looking and very easy to use. I think the packaging is fab. At the moment I am going through a colour surge so it has been relegated to the back of my makeup bag but I am sure as trends change I shall be using it again. The eyeshadows are flattering in a very neutral way, the lips are a bit too neutral for me, I am dark with pale skin....

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2005 6:23:00 AM More reviews by comacat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was so happy to get this off ebay! I love the packaging. I think these colours will look good on everyone. They make you look like yourself only more polished. The lip brush you get with it works well too. I love bright colors but I think evryone should have some neutrals in their collection and this a good selection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2005 5:03:00 AM More reviews by escebola

This palette has 4 neutral lip colours and 3 e/s shadows, two of them quite neutral (bone and beige) and other one way too dark for me (smoky shade) for a neutral look, except if I use it as eyeliner. I find palettes are a great way to explore new brands (this is my case, as I didn't previously own any BB products) or new products from brands you already know. I wouldn't repurchase the palette, but rather some of the e/s (I love the beige one) and lip colours (all of them are really flattering, actually).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2005 5:04:00 AM More reviews by ningy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this in holiday 2004 collection. It's soooo wearable palettes :) the shadow is natural, nice if u love barely there looks, They just accentuate the natural glow.
The lips are beige (nude no brown undertone), brown (red brown more on the bright side great for day or night ..make my face fresh and glow!), sandwash pink (nude pink) and lip shine in blush use them to play beige and swpink up, or play down to the brown.
The quality of brush is great!!! worth to buy!!! If u like neutral for everday looks still able to wear for night this is for u!!!! I'm pale (stila 30-40watt)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2005 5:03:00 AM More reviews by ningy