Alberto Vo5 Kiwi and Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonum) Juice, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract, Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Schoenanthus) Extract, Kiwi (Actinidia Chinensis) Fruit Extract, Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D), Stearalkonium Chloride, Steareth-21, Glyceryl Stearate, Benzophenonee-4, Corn Oil, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 5.

This is actually pretty nice. Its got a nice smell to it that lasts for a while. It kinda softens my hair.

on 9/5/2014 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really like this as a co wash. I also use it quite a bit as a regular rinse out conditioner especially in the summer when my hair doesn't need a lot of moisture. It has protein in it (which my hair LOVES), although I don't know if it's really enough to make a difference or if I'm just imagining it. I also really like the smell. The only problem with it is that I have to be careful of not getting near my scalp if I use it as a leave-in. There is something in it that builds up and makes my scalp itchy. Other than that, this is a staple, and at less than a dollar a bottle, a really good deal.

PROS:
lightweight
good for co washing
good for protein-craving hair
nice smell
cheap

CONS:
not good for hair that needs a lot of moisture
can build up on scalp

on 8/21/2014 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this along with the kiwi lime shampoo. My hair is long, straight, fine, color treated. My bangs get very oily so I decided to try it based on good reviews. The shampoo was VERY DRYING. I used the conditioner.... it's VERY thin ..... runny, but felt ok. Once rinsed out my hair was not as easy to comb out .... more tangled. Once it was dry.... I let it air dry ..... my bangs felt very sticky like coated with something so I threw some baby powder on them, ran a blow dryer on them.... that helped a bit. My hair was sooooo frizzy! It was awful. it seemed to be shedding more when I combed it..... I was freaking out :( my daughter said it looked wavy! I would not recommend these at all.

on 3/21/2014 9:10:00 AM

Pros:
Lightweight
Smells good
Helps to remove buildup
Makes hair soft

Cons:
Doesnt help at all with frizz
SUPER runny so you go through a lot real quick

It was just kind decent. I need something that'll help frizz though. I wont re-purchase.

on 2/8/2014 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I found it to be a decent product to use to co-wash with. I've tried much better ones, which is why I don't plan on re-purchasing this product again. Also, I'm not rather fond of its smell. As, I do find its smell to a turnoff for me.

I use this to Cowash and it is wonderful. I use VO5 clarifying conditioners on my scalp and use the normal conditioners that are not clarifying to cleanse the rest of my length. I have very long naturally straight hair and this conditioner works very great! It does nto leave any residue and cleans!

I wanted to try CO-washing so I purchased this based on the reviews. CO didn't really work for me. This conditioner is not moisturizing at all and the smell is pretty bad. I'll add this to my pile of rejects, at least it was only $1.

on 11/11/2013 12:15:00 PM

I use this for co washing

on 10/18/2013 11:18:00 AM

I never thought that I had an issue with build-up as I always assumed your hair would look greasy if you needed a clarifying product ..... my hair was the opposite in that it started to look, dry, frizzy and I had a few sticky pieces. I tried Redken's Hair Cleansing Cream which made my hair worse, but then decided to try VO5's clarifying shampoo and conditioner and could not believe the difference ..... Once a month, I use the shampoo, and conditioner followed by Enjoy's Hair Mask plus I do an apple cider vinegar rinse and my hair looks great ..... it has shine and looks healthy. If you hair is starting to look dry and frizzy, it can be that you need a clarifying product and I highly recommend VO5's clarifying shampoo and conditioner (they are cheap and really work.)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Hands down the best co-wash I've tried! I also use it as a leave in condish and it never feels greasy or heavy, just adds great shine and softness. I like using cheapies for cowashing to save money and VO5 is wayyy better than suave or white rain IMO it's the perfect texture. Reason for one lippy off is its not very moisturizing as a conditioner, but this is why I use it as a cowash/leave in only. That it's clarifying is an added bonus cuz it doesn't build up and leave hair looking dull over time or weighed down & it smells like fresh kiwi! 3b gals you gota try this and all curly gals or guys:)