July 31, 2014 | 985 users online

Conditioner - Alberto Vo5 - Kiwi and Lime Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by LillyMash

Pros:
Lightweight
Smells good
Helps to remove buildup
Makes hair soft

Cons:
Doesnt help at all with frizz
SUPER runny so you go through a lot real quick

It was just kind decent. I need something that'll help frizz though. I wont re-purchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 7:45:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I found it to be a decent product to use to co-wash with. I've tried much better ones, which is why I don't plan on re-purchasing this product again. Also, I'm not rather fond of its smell. As, I do find its smell to a turnoff for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by thereisalwayshope

I use this to Cowash and it is wonderful. I use VO5 clarifying conditioners on my scalp and use the normal conditioners that are not clarifying to cleanse the rest of my length. I have very long naturally straight hair and this conditioner works very great! It does nto leave any residue and cleans!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by beautynewbielbc

I wanted to try CO-washing so I purchased this based on the reviews. CO didn't really work for me. This conditioner is not moisturizing at all and the smell is pretty bad. I'll add this to my pile of rejects, at least it was only $1.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

I use this for co washing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I never thought that I had an issue with build-up as I always assumed your hair would look greasy if you needed a clarifying product ..... my hair was the opposite in that it started to look, dry, frizzy and I had a few sticky pieces. I tried Redken's Hair Cleansing Cream which made my hair worse, but then decided to try VO5's clarifying shampoo and conditioner and could not believe the difference ..... Once a month, I use the shampoo, and conditioner followed by Enjoy's Hair Mask plus I do an apple cider vinegar rinse and my hair looks great ..... it has shine and looks healthy. If you hair is starting to look dry and frizzy, it can be that you need a clarifying product and I highly recommend VO5's clarifying shampoo and conditioner (they are cheap and really work.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

Hands down the best co-wash I've tried! I also use it as a leave in condish and it never feels greasy or heavy, just adds great shine and softness. I like using cheapies for cowashing to save money and VO5 is wayyy better than suave or white rain IMO it's the perfect texture. Reason for one lippy off is its not very moisturizing as a conditioner, but this is why I use it as a cowash/leave in only. That it's clarifying is an added bonus cuz it doesn't build up and leave hair looking dull over time or weighed down & it smells like fresh kiwi! 3b gals you gota try this and all curly gals or guys:)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Integra97

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Thought I would never use VO5 products since I typically go for Aveda and other higher end products. But found this in the shower at a place we have been staying this week and decided to give it a try. It has left my fine and thin hair shiny and easy to manage without weighing it down. The stuff is a little on the runny side, so you have to use a lot, but it's cheap, so who cares. Have not tried co-washing with it yet but based on the raves here I will pick some up when it get home and try it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is perfect for me in the summer during high dew points, especially when my scalp gets greasy but the ends of my hair need something for moisture. It is light enough and smells really good. I use it as both a co-wash and leave-in conditioner/ styling product. It does have a thin consistency but it is easy to mix with my favorite hair oils even though I like to use this on it's own too. It gives my hair good shine and definition without being sticky. There is just a little halo frizz sometimes but I just make sure to add a bit more to those parts and I'm set to go. My hair feels soft and best of all a bottle is dirt cheap to buy at any store so I Can use as much as I want without breaking the bank.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

An awesome clarifying conditioner that I use once a week or twice a month- whenever my hair has too much product build up. I was using ACV to clarify but it really tangles my hair too much. My hair and scalp feel really clean and refreshed after using this product. I cowash 2-3 times a week, so I was happy to discover that vo5 makes a clarifying conditioner since I'm a cowasher.