December 21, 2014 | 814 users online

Blush - Merle Norman - Luxiva Lasting Cheekcolor - Real Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by lepoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this blush! It is a beautiful rosey pink color with just the right amount of mauve. Normally, I use this as part of my highlighting and contouring step. It goes on the lower portion of the apple of my cheek, while I put a more shimmery blush on the upper portion of the apple. I like the way it looks and the color it gives. I know that for me, a little bit goes a long way. I have seen people that say it isn't pigmented enough for them or that they have a problem with streaking. I had that problem in the beginning, but I started using a bigger brush and dabbing the color on my cheeks, then blending out. I don't know if that will help, but I found that works for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by violetrunner

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this as part of my "bridal makeover" at a Merle Norman store in October. I've been using it for a few months and I like it, but I don't love it. Easy to apply, very pretty on my fair, cool skin, but doesn't stick around. To be fair, I've never had a blush last all day, so that might be partly why it seems to disappear on me. The color doesn't seem that special, just a nice, matte, pinky-rose color that many lines seem to have. I'm not into spending a huge amount of money on cosmetics, so for the price, I'll probably keep looking for my HG blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2010 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Chinesepicklegirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This blush just didn't work out very well for me. It wasn't very pigmented, and it was very powdery and cakey. I can't recommend this blush :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 3:05:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

*** EEK! This review is for Dusty Rose... realized I wrote it in the wrong place after 4 years... my apologies! ***This is my absolute favorite blush of all time. I wore this on my wedding day! As a former MN beauty advisor, and a beauty junkie altogether, I have tried many blushes. Real Rose is the perfect dusty, matte pink for my NW15 skin. It wears beautifully all day. My only complaint is the packaging, since I prefer pots to compacts, but I will absolutely repurchase this. I am on my third one now!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2005 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Swaps4u

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very nice blush. Great compact w/mirror. Long lasting and nice color.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2005 12:06:00 AM More reviews by kjjamm808

I have normal/oily skin and this blush did not go on smoothly and had the tendency to streak. Leaves a very unflattering effect on face. It may work for someone with dry skin though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2004 5:06:00 PM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What a great blush. It reminds me a lot from Clarins one in texture. The real rose suits well to my cool PPP skin and it lasted all day!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2003 11:34:00 PM More reviews by melzie_fire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received this as a GWP. It lasts forever & is a very pretty, natural color. Would recommend!