October 22, 2014 | 1154 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Original Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Daisy444

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lotion is fabulous. I have extremely dry skin and use it daily after showering. Put a little on a q tip and apply around eyes for great moisturizing

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Gonzoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this lotion! Makes my skin super soft and doesn't have an overpowering smell. There is no fragrance so I use it on my face and no breakouts! It is great in the winter and is not greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Beaglesforlife

First of all, let me say that yes this is a bit oily/greasy feeling if being used as a hand lotion but when used on the face and body for an after shower moisturizer and/or when used before applying your make up...it is an amazing moisturizer!!! I love love love this lotion for my face and body. It leaves me with the softest face and skin ever. I have tried the so called top of the line moisturizers including Estée Lauder and Philosophy and while those are great too, when you can afford them, I always go back to this one as you can't beat the price! I have not experienced any break outs and this has no unappealing scent as most others do. I apply to my face, chest, arms and legs and I am left with baby soft skin!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by NyteRyder

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have dry sensitive skin that itches every time I shower--I bought this today and it really works!!! I did not itch at all -I applied this right after showing and I feel wonderful, the first time in months. I am so happy to have found something that works after buying 14 lotions!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by twistpain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i broke out in a rash and lots of bumps after i used this . i had to go back in the shower to wash it off . somthings in it that im allergic to , it went back to the store

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this lotion. It is hydrating and not sticky. It leaves a pretty sheen on my skin (i like to use this all over my body).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by mmherman

Really good simple lotion that hydrates my skin without leaving me feeling greasy. I don't use lotion often, but my skin is sensitive so this is fits the bill in the gentle department. It does not burn when I apply it after shaving and it makes my skin feel smooth. It alleviates the tight feeling my arms and legs get over the winter months. My only complaint is it isn't enough for my hands. I need much stronger ointment for them.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by tabloid

From the reviews here, I gather that people either love this lotion or hate it - unfortunately, after trying this for a few weeks, I'm in the latter category.
It's not only very thick for a lotion, but it also has a strange gritty-grainy feel. It takes forever to be absorbed and then, to add insult to injury, it doesn't even moisturize all that well. If I put it on in the morning right after a shower, my skin in dry again by the end of the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by AlwaysDouze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, I really didn't like this lotion at all. For a greasy lotion in its thickest level, the moisture it gives does not last a day. My legs would get all crackily by the time it was evening, which I absolutely hated. I recommend Aveeno instead; this brand moisturizes like no other

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by RedNailz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm reviewing this based on my husband's feedback. He has extremely dry skin during the winter and a few itchy dry patches year-round. He uses the lotion for overall moisturizing, plus a prescription cortisone cream on the dry spots. He says Eucerin helps more than any lotion he has ever used. He now swears by it and won't use anything else. (Personally, I think it smells odd and is too oily. I actually bought it by accident when I meant to buy Curel.)