December 21, 2014 | 951 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Original Moisturizing Lotion

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yeah so i veered off the course of Jergens with this because of the sheen this gave my skin. I mean my legs looked like I rubbed a cooked pork chop on them as my mother would say. I like that. Love that look, actually particularly in the summer. So while it did that initially, the effect did not last even 2 hours. This was not actually moisturizing my skin. Fast forward to the winter and if I put this on in the morning. At night when I took my pants and stuff off, my legs would be dry and tight like I didn't slather myself in this. WTF?! I could have skipped a step to look like that at night. I will never buy this again. Jergens Shea Butter is cheaper, actually moisturizes and LASTS! And I get the pork chop shine too ;)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by HealthyKae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Leaky, super lightweight. I don't know how they call it "rich"

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Daisy444

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lotion is fabulous. I have extremely dry skin and use it daily after showering. Put a little on a q tip and apply around eyes for great moisturizing

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Gonzoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this lotion! Makes my skin super soft and doesn't have an overpowering smell. There is no fragrance so I use it on my face and no breakouts! It is great in the winter and is not greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Beaglesforlife

First of all, let me say that yes this is a bit oily/greasy feeling if being used as a hand lotion but when used on the face and body for an after shower moisturizer and/or when used before applying your make up...it is an amazing moisturizer!!! I love love love this lotion for my face and body. It leaves me with the softest face and skin ever. I have tried the so called top of the line moisturizers including Estée Lauder and Philosophy and while those are great too, when you can afford them, I always go back to this one as you can't beat the price! I have not experienced any break outs and this has no unappealing scent as most others do. I apply to my face, chest, arms and legs and I am left with baby soft skin!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by NyteRyder

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have dry sensitive skin that itches every time I shower--I bought this today and it really works!!! I did not itch at all -I applied this right after showing and I feel wonderful, the first time in months. I am so happy to have found something that works after buying 14 lotions!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by twistpain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i broke out in a rash and lots of bumps after i used this . i had to go back in the shower to wash it off . somthings in it that im allergic to , it went back to the store

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this lotion. It is hydrating and not sticky. It leaves a pretty sheen on my skin (i like to use this all over my body).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by mmherman

Really good simple lotion that hydrates my skin without leaving me feeling greasy. I don't use lotion often, but my skin is sensitive so this is fits the bill in the gentle department. It does not burn when I apply it after shaving and it makes my skin feel smooth. It alleviates the tight feeling my arms and legs get over the winter months. My only complaint is it isn't enough for my hands. I need much stronger ointment for them.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by tabloid

From the reviews here, I gather that people either love this lotion or hate it - unfortunately, after trying this for a few weeks, I'm in the latter category.
It's not only very thick for a lotion, but it also has a strange gritty-grainy feel. It takes forever to be absorbed and then, to add insult to injury, it doesn't even moisturize all that well. If I put it on in the morning right after a shower, my skin in dry again by the end of the day.