September 19, 2014 | 2053 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Endless Performance Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by hypnotiiic001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this mascara. I'm picky with color and despite my dark brown hair I like to wear brown mascara... Black seems too harsh with my light blue eyes. This is by far the best I've ever used and I've tried everything from high end to drugstore.

I think you'll either love or hate the brush. Personally I'm not usually too fond of curved mascara wands but I LOVE this one. It seems to curl my lashes just a little more and it realy fits the shape and size of my eye perfectly so it coats my lashes better than anything else I've ever used.

I love the formula. It's one of those not too wet not too dry ones so it doesn't smear during application but it doesn't drag and clump either. It's the perfect medium.

I was having a hard time finding another tube of this so my last one has been around longer than I'd like to admit but it still works BEAUTIFULLY on my lashes. I love it. My mom walked in today and handed me a fresh bottle of this stuff and a bottle of the brown waterproof, both in brown. I've never used the WP formula but I'm sure it's just as good as all of the other MK mascaras I've used in the past.

The only thing that drove me crazy for so long was the writing on the packaging wore off pretty quick so when it was time to hunt down another tube I didn't know what formula it was. Thank God my mom knows a rep who just happened to be selling it for $5! I'll buy this mascara over and over as long as I'm able!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Cellardoor367

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am very picky with mascara, because it seems some of them easily clump, dry out, or the formula makes my lashes fall out faster. I didn't have any of these problems with this mascara. It has a curved shape and the formula doesn't dry out and crust on my lashes like covergirl. I am not sure whether it is the formula or the shape of the brush, but I feel like it slightly curls my eyelashes up a bit, this is very nice. Drying time is moderate, and it's easy to apply a second coat later in the day- without taking this coat off. I have minimal to no clumping during application, and it never smears due to humidity or w/e. Not the best I have ever used in my life, but I would buy it again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2008 12:06:00 PM More reviews by wildcitychicky101

this is THE BEST mascara i have ever used! it never clumps, never flakes/smudges/smears, and lengthens and darkens wonderfully! HIGHLY recommended!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2007 9:17:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

I have tried all of MK mascaras, and all of them are about the same. they clump really bad and the tubes dry out faster than any other brand, cheap or expensive. Any drug store mascara is better than this!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2007 2:45:00 PM More reviews by MorenaMami86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this mascara as a gift and I really wanted to like it, but it sorta falls short. It gives okay volume, not much length. Overall, I've had better.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2007 11:03:00 PM More reviews by DarkBrownEyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Though a bit thick, this is a great mascara. It lengthens my lashes, and it's not difficult to remove.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2007 6:14:00 PM More reviews by AthenaNike

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Damn. I love this mascara. The curved brush is the only one I've found that actually works well. It thickens, lengthens and stays put. It's a "smudge-proof" mascara...so it washes off with soap but doesn't run if tears start flowing.--it's simple, nothing fancy, but it works great.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2007 7:41:00 PM More reviews by mutelorelei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Formula is too thick for my taste, and it flakes off the bottle and my lashes. It also irritated my eyes. Average performance, and nothing worth spending that much on.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2007 2:41:00 PM More reviews by a_stylist

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Loved this mascara. Sad they discontinued it=(
However, I've stocked up on it, but have tried the Ulitmate mascara and Lash Lengthening. Both are OK, the Ulitmate comes closest to my HG Endless Performance.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2006 2:45:00 PM More reviews by kcarney

I really liked this mascara, too bad it was discontinued. For me, it coated my lashes perfect and didn't give that fake clumpy look. I will continue my quest for the perfect mascara.