April 24, 2014 | 1831 users online

Highlighters - Giorgio Armani - Fluid Sheer #10

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this highlighter - it's amazing brown golden color, perfect when blended with lighter foundation or #2. It looks really nice and natural on cheeckbones. Does not break out my skin.
However, I think it's way too expensive and not necessary.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with another reviewer who said this is more of a "want than a need". I do love it though. I don't wear foundation (although I probably should, my skin is far from perfect and I struggle with redness across my nose and cheeks). Instead I just use this either all over - 1 pump is more than enough for my whole face. I kind of press it onto my skin after I moisturize. Then I contour with bronzer and done! It gives a nice healthy glow, but to me doesn't cover up anything. It blends in with your skin, no obvious sparkles or anything. I have a very scrupulous bf and he notices EVERYTHING! I'm sure if I was sparkling like a disco ball he would have commented LOL.
Overall, it is expensive but should last forever. It seems like it has a million uses, and gives a nice glow. I haven't photographed in it yet but other reviews say it looks amazing, particularly at night.
Bonus - it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or break me out.
Overall, I'd buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by ayorkor

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Disappointed. Did not give the sheen that I was looking for. I was sucked in by all these rave reviews and now feel terrible that I spent that much money. I gave it a two because I think it is wearable and I don't want to waste

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cant beleive I havent reviewed this. Let me tell you something about the way I give reviews - if I love a product I will most likely gibve it a 4. It has to be exceptionel for it to have 5 and here we are. My other thing is I never ever pay full RRP for any item (and thats difficult in here in the UK where mid to high end beauty items hardly ever go on sale. But - I paid full price for this as the GA counter in Selfridges Ox St.

Why do I love thee sooo much when I can see my bank balance deflating in front of my eyes?

It is by far one of the best liquid highlighter colours & formulations I have come across. Now listen, I am a blusher and highlighter junkie, collector, hoarder whatever you want to call me.

The colour is what a highlighter should be - a highlighted version of your skin when the light hits it (oh you know what I mean). Theres no silver, no obvious gold, or pink or even green (jk). And definitely no obvious shimmery bits - none. Im am so fussy when it comes to that kind of stuff and when I say sheen thats what it is. I find with sime highlighters even with a lightest touch it is obvious that its been faked with makeup. Not so with this. So much so that this is one of the few highlighters I own that I would happily use all over my face.
Its more substantial tahn say something like MAC Strobe which I dont consider a highlighter but an illuminating moisturiser. I dont feel it sit well as a spot highlighter ie something that i can dab over my foundation because of its formula it will dissapear within a few hours. But the GA FS can be used as both.
But what Im really excited about is the colour. Its skin colour - for me anyway Im NC42 -43 Bobbi Brown 4.5 - 5.
In my vast arsenal of luminizers, I also own 3 of the Becca SSP. These are great too and if you are not as fussy as me in terms of shade and can find one in Becca then go for that purely for the reason that in the UK they both cost the same but in Beccas you get 50mls whilst in GA its only 30mls. Beccas moonstone is probably the closest but i find it still a gold shade. FS 10 is a hard shade to describe l- its a shimmery nude - thats it. Its not too warm or too cool. For very light skintones it could be mixed with foundation to warm it up.
I want to get a more darker shade - I already own no11 which is a rose bronze colour which I use as a blush, but I think GA got rid of a few shades and there is only about 5 left. One is a very fair silvery pink. The darker one I think has alot of red in it, but they did do one which wasnt but Id rather go to the counter rather than ordering oline and chancing it.

What I like about this shade is that it can be mixed with my foundation to make it more dewy without altering the shade of the foundation too much and I think thats why I like it so much.

My only gripe is the price and because of that its not something I use as often as Id like. But I have so many other highlighters anyway.

Would I buy again - I already have bought a backup as there was one up for auction on ebay as I just cant fork out 34 again. It has also led me to purchase the Luminous Silk foundation (shade 9) which I havent had the chance to use as I have been ill but when I do I will def give a review.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by MUA23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Highlighters - Giorgio Armani - Fluid Sheer #10 is pretty genious. It does not look like much before the actual application, imo. But it packs some serious oomph once mixed with foundation, moisturizer or just brushed on the cheekbones. I own three, but #10 is my fav. I read somwhere that this is the one Beyonce uses to get that "glow" she always seems to have. I just know it gives my foundation a little something extra. It seems to help blur those little imperfections that foundation cannot - atleast not mine. I need my foundation to do specific things; cover with out being too heavy, matte without being too dry, I'm not that concerned about anything else, so this is the something extra that takes a regular foundation to the next level. The bottle is huge and I cannot foresee buying another one of these for years to come as a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Mina1511

This is the best liquid highlighter out there!!! (and Ive tried a lot...)
Okay,its Armani so the price is high, of course!
But what you get is simply amazing - such a nice glow,Im still impressed even after 6 months...
When I go out I mix 1 drop with my foundation & the result is astonishing: you get the most beautiful glow you can imagine & it really does show on pictures (and it shows beautifully...)
If you want the BEST then get this! :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Quilley

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of those products that is a "want" and not a "need". Because of the price I think this is a special splurge, unless you are a professional MA, or work in the industry. It's a great product, it's just expensive for what it does. I rec'd this as a sample when I purchased my Armani Foundation and liked it enough to review it.

I mix 1 drop with my foundation, blend the two together on the back of my hand, dot it on my face, blend and finish with a little setting powder. It gives just enough "oomph" to your foundation, making it look more glowy and natural, yet does not pick up any imperfections in your complexion. It helps smooth them out.

The SA at Nordstrom Chicago also applied this as a highlighter above the cheekbones for a little extra dimension for that area of my face. Again, it's one of those subtle additions is nice to have for special occasions or when you want to add a little glow to the skin. It looks especially great in photographs taken in the evening, as it makes your skin look glowy and healthy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by moonchopin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG for me. I add this to ALL of my foundations. I also use this on top of mineral sunscreen to remove the white cast or on top of regular moisturizers. I am a light-medium golden olive (closer to medium but still to light for true medium). I will continue to repurchase this. I have 2 bottles. I will continue to buy - it is sooooo multipurpose. It is part of my permanent repurchase collection. This is huge since I am a product whore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2009 10:02:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this Fluid Sheer. It darkens my LMTM just enough to make it a perfect match to my skintone and gives a healthy glow. The texture is lovely, too, and it's subtly shimmery--no big pieces of glitter or frostiness here. I got a sample with a GA order that I'll probably will never use up, but if I do I would purchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2008 11:38:00 PM More reviews by bijouxqueen

Number 10 is the perfect neutral fluid sheer to add a bit of glow to my foundation...I am an Armani 6.5, MAC NC35. For this purpose, the over zealous dispensing of the packaging is not a problem.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No