April 19, 2014 | 1748 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Fawntastic cream colour base

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Liz318

This was the first primer I ever bought and it's done me well. It makes my eyeshadows pop and it doesn't crease.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by classicbeautiful

CCB's are great multitaskers. They can be used pretty much for anything on the face, eyes, lips, etc. This particular shade is nice because it's not overly light so it looks a lot more natural. I love it. I also love that MAC gives you so much product. This will literally last you forever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Ok, this isn't the greatest eyeshadow primer (especially if you have oily skin) because it will crease and absorb some of the pigment of the eyeshadow if you use too much. I just use a tiny bit on each eye lid to help eyeshadows glide on better. One pot lasts forever since I only use a tiny bit at a time. So far, this is the only thing I can use as an e/s primer because all the other ones (like UD primer potion) make my skin dry and itchy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 3:07:00 AM More reviews by Sayers

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a tiny sample of this and Hush ages ago and threw it in my drawer. I found this again and started using it as a light bronzer/highlighter. There wasn't a name on the sample container and I literally forgot what it was (I had brought my own container, not a MAC one). Anyhow I was in love with how beautifully glowy and healthy this made my skin look plus I had a few compliments on my skin. I nearly drove myself silly going from makeup counter to makeup counter looking for what this was. I even bought 2 NARS Multiples (Copacobana and Orgasm) thinking this was what my sample was. Passing by a MAC counter I spied Fawntastic and BONG it hit me that it was the one. I returned the NARS Multiples and took home Hush and Fawntastic. I felt like I had found a long lost friend. Absolute HG.!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by locogurl907

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

beautiful color but comes quite close to "matching" my skin color in some areas but for the most part its gorgeous and I would recommend trying it out

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 2:11:00 PM More reviews by evaapplewood

HG for me - use if on my eyelids, lips under gloss and top of cheeck bones - awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2010 3:04:00 AM More reviews by mbanghart

I think this is overall a pretty good product. I use it as an eyeshadow base and i haven't had any problems with creasing. The color is very light and pretty. Not too shimmery but with a subtle hint of shimmer which i like. Goes on very smoothly and isn't quite as dry and some of my paint pots. Didn't know you could use this as a highlighter but i will definitely try that now too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

I am surprised of the negative reviews here. I use this over my MAC Tinted Moisturizer and I love it. I use this as a bronzer. I am NC 30 and the color shows. It is a natural shade and it is shimmery. I would not use this on my lid because it is a cream and it is liable to melt and crease, especially since I am super oily. I use some around the end of my brow bones but not the whole lid. Great product and highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2009 1:04:00 PM More reviews by karen2829

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yesterday I was doing some winter make-up cleaning and I forgot I had this .. I have this CCB in Luna and Fawntastic. When I purchased them I got them to use as a base. No matter what the look is, both will work as a base and it does help my eyeshadow last longer not to mention give my lids a nice color which shows ever so lightly under my shadows which I layer on top. I have read reviews where people are using this as a contour which I will now try. I know you can get the same staying effect by using a regular eye primer.. this is just that extra something special..
Give it a try :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2009 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Flo422

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The makeup artist at MAC used this as a bronzer/highlighter on my cheekbones. It looks great! I've never used this on my lids, I think this color would be off for that purpose. If you don't know what to do this, try to use it like I said. Find it too shimmery? Apply a peachy blush over it. It will last all day.