August 22, 2014 | 1929 users online

Palettes - Mary Kay - Small Color Compact

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2004 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Bagbabe53

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I used this on a trip to Italy, everybody on my fashion and shopping group thought this was the greatest, and could not believe it was MK. Although I use other brands too, I love this compact, because I pick which colors and products to put in (for ex. I put in five eye colors instead of three plus a blush). Holds both MK and my Lauder lipsticks! Can switch out eyecolors too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2004 1:30:00 AM More reviews by BarrieB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This Custom Compact is fabulous (and not pink)! I love it and carry it with me everywhere! This was my introduction to the MK line last year, as I had no interest in MK before. When I saw that the compacts are now silver (they call it "Platinum") and modern looking, I decided to give it a try. You can easily switch out the colors (3 eye and 1 cheek, or 5 eye colors) to coordinate as you choose. I love how they snap in and out. It has a good sized mirror, applicator tray and holds a lipstick too! Sells for $16, a bargain for the coolest compact ever! Very lovely and very recommended!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2003 5:11:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticsguru

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very convenient and easy to use while being able to lock in eyeshadows. Am starting to try and organize and slim down (egaads!) on my makeup esp. when traveling so as not to lose, break fun items. This is a perfect travel case for me. I just filled it with 5 eyeshadows (really like mary kay eyeshadows) and my lipstick and go. Carry brushes, foundation, mascara separate. If I find that I really like mary kay foundation I may go ahead and upgrade to the large compact but so far I haven't found a shade I like. Also the large compact is very expensive when all filled. I'm not sure I want to spend 184 dollars on mary kay just yet. Maybe in a while:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2002 5:50:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OK. I think it's fabulous that this is customizable. You pick the colors that you want in your compact. This can help corral your stray makeup (I have stuff just thrown havey-cavey into drawers!) I just don't like having to buy the compact separately. I've had MK colors w/o the compact, and it's just harder to handle them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2002 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Shawnah

This is perfect for your purse. It holds all the essentials and even has a mirror. You can't beat that. Plus it's really nice to be able to change colors. I change my mind so often it's really great I am not stuck with the same ones

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2001 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Very convenient for travel or to hold your everyday look. It holds 3 shadows, 1 blush and 1 lipstick. My favorite part is the way the shadows and blushes "lock" into place. So practical.