Lancome Rouge Sensation (all shades)

3.7

on 1/26/2010 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this lipstick in Sepia, a bronzed nude/brown shade. I have cooler coloring so it's not an ideal match for me, but a light layer provides a bit of shimmer and warmth. I'd consider purchasing in another shade if it weren't for the dryish formula and chemical-heavy ingredient list.

on 7/23/2007 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is my all time favorite lipstick. NUDE 5 is the best everyday lipstick and wears so perfectly. it's the only lipstick i actually wear down and buy over and over again.

on 3/21/2007 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've had several of these, the (sheer bronze) Luxe being the last. They all feel soft and moist, and look nice... But every time I've used them, I've had to wipe them off. They've got to do something about that fragrance. Seriously.

on 12/20/2006 4:27:00 AM

I got this in Exposed... it's a peachy with a slight pink nude color. It goes on pretty on me since I've been wanting to have that nude lips dark eye makeup look for awhile but never found the right color that doesn't make me look washed out or a ghost. This color does that right... since it's not completely skin color. However... the problem I have with this lipstick in general is that the formula is pretty drying. The night before my lips were in healthy shape... but after I used this product, my lips began to peel and went dry on me. This color wasn't long lasting at all (maybe because it's a nude color). I would repurchase since this color is very pretty... but I don't like the feel of it. The smell is sort of like roses but it gets annoying after awhile. It's bearable though. I would recommend this shade for people that likes that nude-ish lips look and if you feel that it's too drying, just add a bit of gloss to it.

on 12/14/2006 2:37:00 PM

I prefer Lancôme Color Design in B List, to Rouge Sensation in Exposed. The shades are pretty similar, but color design is more moisturizing and has more appealing smell and taste.

on 11/3/2006 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I received a Rouge Sensation in Coquette as a GWP and what do you know - a GWP that I actually love and USE! This lipstick is fabulous, the best I've ever used. The thing I love most about it - it lasts and lasts! Hours after putting it on, I look in the mirror and the color is still there! That has never before happened for me. I was always constantly applying my lipstick. I love wearing lip color, but it never lasted. Enter Lancome Rouge Sensation, and problem solved! The Coquette color is nice, too. I will definitely purchase other Rouge Sensation lipsticks in different colors.

on 4/29/2006 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

The drying formula makes my lips peel.

on 2/16/2006 4:50:00 PM

As much as I love the colors, I won't be actually buying this (I got it as a gift with purchase). The taste is awful, and it just doesn't last for me. After about an hour, the lipstick seeps into your skin, giving your lips that dead look. Not a good lipstick for those who don't like reapplying every five minutes.

on 11/24/2005 9:31:00 AM

Like all Lancome lipstick this one is no different...... the taste! YUK.
This review is for Metallique which I got as a GWP. It's just OK, doesn't last very long. I wouldn't repurchase this particular color.

on 9/29/2005 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have had several of these lipsticks and I dont think the scent in these is that bad. The one I currently have does not even have a scent. However it is too drying and feels dry on my lips. The staying power is amazing but this babe layers on thickly. I wont repurchase.

Popular Lipsticks