La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation SPF15

4.1

Ingredients: Foundation:Concealer: Petrolatum, isopropyl palmitate, isostearyl behenate, silica, microcristalline wax, dimethicone, nylon-12, ozokerite, glyceryl dibehenate, polymethyl methacrylate, mica, caviar extract, glycoproteins*, panax ginseng root extract*, horsetail extract*, algae extract, lactobacillus ferment, licorice root extract, lavender extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, chamomile flower extract, hydrolized malt extract, hydrolyzed wheat protein, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, soybean oil, butylene glycol, glycerin, tribehenin, triethanolamine, water, glycine, arginine, glyceryl behenate, lauryl methacrylate/glycol dimethacrylate crosspolymer, isopropyl myristate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, methionine, polyglucuronic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides. *La Prairie's exclusive Cellular Complex

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love everything from Caviar line, from the cream to eye cream to eye serum to facial serum; I also love the compact foundation from La Prairie, which is the best compact foundation I've ever used so I decided to give the cream foundation a try.

And it is useless... It looks just alright on my face for the first hour, which isn;t worth its price already; and it lasts for like another half hour then starts to become greasy. The coverage is very weak, and I need to use quite a bit for each time. It is indeed very moisturising, but considering its ridiculous price tag, I would definitely expect much more than that.

I didn't give up, I purchased the loose powder to give it another try. The loose powder is huge and fine, I use it to set the foundation but it doesnt really help much. So I simply use the compact powder to set it, but the compact works perfectly by itself anyway and I really dont need the foundation underneath. Anyway, with my experience with makeup products from La Prairie, I would only suggest their company foundation, which alone works very well and stay on skin like forever.

I love this foundation! It has a silky texture, great coverage and it last forever. I used one bottle for an year and a half ( every day). I had foundation from Clinique, Estee Lauder, Dior, By Terry, Lancome, Yves Saint Laurent etc. but this one is superior. The only cons is the jar packaging. I hope that will be change because is not hygienic and all the good ingredients lose the properties in a short time.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Well, it is nice. The formula is luxurious. The staying power sucks balls. I spent a ton of money on this and will definitely use it up, but only for special occasions as it just doesn't seem to wear that long... The concealer was awesome though and I thoroughly enjoyed it and will continue to use that up too. Not worth the cost, but a nice splurge if you want to feel fancy for a night! Also, it does impart a pretty glow... :-)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hands down my all time favorite foundation, sadly I'm unable to repurchase it, due to a QA/color issue. The most expensive foundation I ever bought, by far, but I just had to have it after trying a sample from the makeup counter. I loved how my skin looked with this foundation in beige. The jar is a bit ridiculous and suffice it to say, it's tough getting all of it out, without an extra long spatula. I blindly repurchased the same foundation and color, prior to going on a business trip. Although the foundation and texture is the same, the color is definitely not. All the colors now resembles peach/peche in tone. I've talked to a couple of SA's and emailed the company. Supposedly there was a bad batch at one time, but it's unclear if I first received the off color I like so much and can't find now. No response from the company yet, and I've visited different department stores, but no luck at finding my old color. I have the sads and this sparked my latest foundie search, which is not fun.

Great product. Absorbs well, covers well, and does not become cakey.

I have fair, combination skin prone to break outs. I have struggled for years to find a foundation to even my completion but I hate feeling like I am wearing too much make up. This foundation is amazing! I wear it in creme lechwe which matches my skin completely. It looks like my skin, but covers imperfections and adds radiance and a dewy finish. I do get oily on my forehead by the end of the day but that happens whatever I use on my skin, a touch of loose powder on my t zone sorts it out no problem . I have not broken out with this product and my skin feels soft and treated after I wash it off at the end of the day. So many people have commented that my skin looks amazing and glowing. This is the first time anybody has ever complemented me on my skin! I cannot recommend this foundation enough! It is expensive but a little goes a long way. I blend it using my shiseiso foundation brush and it melts into my skin perfectly. I'm still undecided about the concealer in the lid. It is good for pigmentation marks and some scarring I have from previous spots, but it is too liquid to cover any new red pimples. I'm also not sure it covers under eye shadows as well as my Laura Mercier secret camouflage. Despite the concealer I would definitely purchase again!

This is the second time I have brought this product they have an amazing range of shades to match any skin tone, its very difficult for me to find a shade to match my light skin .

I brought this as a treat for myself. I have to say it is a great product and this foundation gives a natural finish that looks great and if need be you can build this up for better coverage. Its very light weight and feels like you are wearing nothing at all. It melts into my complexion and just looks so natural and fresh

the concealer is amazing one of the best I have ever used it covers everything! I cant fault it a little goes a long way too it lasts for ever

The only issue that i have with it is that by around 12pm my face is falling off my face my skin somehow turns into an oil slick but that isn’t the first foundation this has happened with I am yet to find one that will stay all day. I cant say im impressed with the staying power of this product. Even using an oil absorbing primer I cant fix this long standing issue I have had with my skin. Its not the foundations fault.

In conclusion this is a great product the price is quite high but I haven’t found a better foundation yet so I guess I’ll stick with it. The packaging is amazing you get a cute little silver stand to put the foundation bottle on and it also holds the concealer brush.
find it lasts longer than normal foundations I would normally go through 2 bottles in the time it takes me to use one La Prairie foundation I still have quite allot of concealer left over from the last foundation I finished.

I love it

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I finally brought this foundation as a birthday treat as I just could not justify the huge price tag. This stuff is amazing it melts into your skin and just looks beautiful, good coverage but looks like skin. I was wearing estee lauder double wear prior to this and it was just destroying my skin, drying it out to the point where after a couple of hours i had aged by up to 10 years which is not good !. It does not compare to double wear for its longevity but nothing does, I have found a couple of spays of urban decay chill setting spray sorts that out and I can easily get up to 12 hrs wear. I tried powder but its spoils the glow and radiance of the foundation. I think I may have found my holygrail my skin has never looked this good with or without makeup. The price tag is extortionate but a little goes a long way as it is highly pigmented plus you get the concealer in the cap which I love too as it covers my eye bags and doesn't look dry, caked or settle into my fine lines which many concealers do. I have tried and still own many half full bottles of foundations from many of the top brands and nothing compares to this I will defiantly repurchase and will be scraping the dregs out of the bottom of the bottle and not condemning it to my fails drawer.

Still my skin treat foundation but have found my holy grail Lancôme teint ultra 24.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

When you pay so much money for a product, it'd better be perfect or it's not worth the splurge. Well, that's exactly my point. It's a good hydrating foundation, full coverage, nice consistency but, in all honesty... I wasn't blown away by it. The concealer on the top is quite good and long lasting and it is very conveniently placed with a good little flat brush that does a good job. Other than that, I don't think I'll be repurchasing. I actually think that it's a bit too thick and it's going to emphasize lines and I' not too keen on that. Next please!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow! Yes, it's obscenely expensive, but then again how much is it worth to have an amazingly flawless, glowing complexion?
This foundation delivers not only perfection, but natural looking perfection. My skin is good to begin with but at my age (55) even good skin needs a little foundation to look amazing. I like how it offers great coverage and still manages to look perfectly natural.
I'm generally a penny pincher, but this is my big splurge, and worth every penny.