Dior So Cheek - Pink So Sweet 738

3.8

on 4/19/2006 5:27:00 AM

This is a cream to powder blush that comes in a cute little pot. The texture is not very spreadable and quite dry. I used this product since it first came out. The colour looks really gorgeous in the pot - cool toned cotton candy pink. However, it's not pigmented at all and you have to use a lot of product to see the colour (I'm NC 20). As the previous reviewer has mentioned, once you start layering it will cake. Also, it does accentuate flakies on the cheeks. Staying power is quite good though. This product should work well on very pale girls without dry cheeks. If you are fond of cream to powder blush, try Shiseido Blush Stick instead...what a difference! Will not repurchase.

on 7/29/2005 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Very pretty cotton candy shade of pink with minimal shimmer. It's a bright cool pink that I think looks best on pale, cool-toned people. The texture is a little strange, it's a mousse but less thick than Stila Rouge Pots. It doesn't give a particularly dewy or creamy finish, it seems to dry to a powder. My only complaint is that I had to layer a lot on to get the amount of pigment I want (and I'm pale), and it seemed to get a little cakey. It could just be my oily skin but I've never had a cream blush cake like that. The staying power is pretty good. Overall I'd buy it again because I love the particular shade of pink, but I don't think I'd buy it in another color since I wasn't crazy about the texture.

on 1/26/2005 3:09:00 PM

i love this! i bought it based on the reviews here and i fell in love right away. it gives me the most natural flush ever and looks great on my PPP skin. what i love most about it is that it goes on very sheer, but when you build it up, it's ver noticeable. i've never kept it on for more than an hour (i haven't worn it out yet because i just bought it), so we'll see how the real test goes once i do wear it for a long period of time. i'm also in the middle of a swap and i'm receiving brown so warm, so i'm looking forward to that!

on 11/30/2004 3:18:00 PM

This is quite nice on my warm PP skin. Needs well defined eye makeup though, or else will look like little piggie...

on 11/26/2004 6:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I wasn't very impressed with this. The texture looks good upon application but the color seems to fade to fast and cake up. I don't know if it's the combination with my foundation or powder, but after a couple of hours it just doesn't look smooth..and barely there. I'll keep trying to get it right in case I'm doing something wrong so I'll update if I see any changes.

on 10/15/2004 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

After reading about Beyonce Knowles uses Dior Pink So Sweet So Cheek Blush in InStyle magazine, I *had* to get this blush. I am not disappointed. On my Stila D/E yellow undertoned medium skin, it is a pretty soft pale slightly shimmery pink. Very innocent looking! I love it! The shimmer is very faint so it looks more like a "glow". It is a cream that dries to a powdery silky finish upon application. I wish it wasn't so pricey($30) and came packaged in a flip top mirrored compact instead of the little roundish jar it comes in. Those are the only reasons why I marked off one lipstick because other than that, I love this product.

on 8/29/2004 1:07:00 AM

This is my first cream blush ever and I'm loving it. However, it's not very pigmented so you have to use quite a bit of the product if you want to "sculpt" your cheeks. Of course, this colour will only work with people who have very light skin.

on 5/1/2004 11:52:00 AM

Now that spring/summer has finally arrived, dewy satiny skin is it. Unfortunately, powder blushes appear mottled on moist skin and creme blushes sometimes appear either too oily or disappear quickly. On my Asian NC20 self, pink so sweet imparts an innocent glow that is casual enough for daytime and probably layered for the evening. Light, transmogrifies into powder, it looks incredibly natural with minimal effort. I realize previous reviewers have noted difficulty with it on particular complexions but I've had no problems with my NC20 skin. I wear it with Chanel's aqualumiere Portofino and the final result, sweet, alluring. (For reference, the coral-red shade was too dark and the lilac color was too cool.) Recommend.

on 3/26/2004 4:08:00 AM

This is sheer baby pink cream blush with slight shimmer. It blends beautifully and lasts farely well. If you have a pale skin tone and want to have a barely noticeable sheer pink cheeks, try this blush. One thing I don't like about this product is the case. I hope it comes with a mirror.

on 2/9/2004 6:46:00 AM

This is a gorgeous baby pink cream blush with slight shimmer, you have to put a couple of swipes on to notice it, it gives you the most gorgeous baby pink glow ever, makes you look like you've just being out in the cold, I've had so many compliments on this one, so natural, a tad expensive but worth it.
EDIT: I have barely used this since the first few weeks of purchase, Armani's sheer blush is miles better and shows up more on cheeks.

Popular Blush Products