Goldwell Dry & Porous Shampoo

4.1

on 5/9/2006 10:47:00 PM

I liked this shampoo. It has a clean scent that is not overpowering. It lathers well and rinses cleanly. It leaves my hair feeling clean and moisturized. It also leaves my hair feeling very soft. I use this with Goldwell's Dry & Porous Intensive Treatment conditioner. This retails for approximately $16.00+ for 8.4 oz. I would definitely repurchase.

on 4/29/2006 12:08:00 AM

My hair isn't particularly dry or porous to begin with, but I was looking for a moisturizing shampoo and liked the sound of this one. This definitely isn't too heavy for my hair, but it takes a lot to lather well, and some effort to rinse out. I also find that I have to clarify, or at least switch up my shampoo about once a week so to keep my hair looking good. The light floral smell is pleasing (and I don't usually like florals). The biggest reason why I would be hesistant to buying this again is that my scalp has started breaking out ever since using this and I'm not sure if it is due to this or my conditioner (I started them around the same time).

on 10/7/2005 1:31:00 PM

I'm kind of undecided on this. It is definitely moisturizing, but I feel like it doesn't clean very well. My hair looks greasy by the end of the day when I use this. I might experiment with it a bit more before I make a final decision on it.

on 8/20/2005 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Although it had lots of great reviews, this shampoo didn't do much for my hair. It's too watery and i have to apply it 3 times before i can really leather. My hair is dry and porous but this just doesn't do it for me. It leaves it dry and frizzy.

on 6/21/2005 3:41:00 PM

I don't know whether the Dry and Porous shampoo or conditioner is to blame, since I use them together, but my hair just looks terrible after I use these. It's dry, stringy, and my curls are just destroyed.

on 5/12/2005 2:48:00 AM

I requested samples from Goldwell over the Internet, and they sent some very generous items! The Dry & Porous shampoo is excellent - definitely a five star product. It leaves my hair very, very soft while still feeling clean. My hair is prone to feeling icky from heavy products so I was releived when this shampoo turned out to give me a lot of body. I will surely buy a bottle within the next few weeks -- once I use up one of my other products ;)

Dry and Porous Shampoo has a floral scent that is light and not cloying. I'm very sensitive to fragrances, and I've had no reaction to this one. I've never found a floral shampoo fragrance that I've liked before!

on 5/7/2005 6:12:00 PM

My hair has been colored, teased, sprayed, lacquered, and sun damaged
over the past few months. I am using too many products with too
much drying alcohol!!
(bad me!) Just when I was about to shave my head...
I came across this shampoo and conditioner (on sale too!) in a mall salon. It took three washings for my hair to finally say "awwwww" and relax...feel more like hair and less like straw. It felt great...and looked great!!

Even though I am in desperate need of a hair cut...my hair felt so glorious that I think I can hang in there until my next appt!

This shampoo adds such vavooom to dry damaged hair...it's wonderful!

Use it in combination with the conditioner and you will never have a bad hair day again!

10 - outta 10 in my books!

on 5/5/2005 11:13:00 AM

This is a great moisturizing shampoo for dry hair. Love the smell, like fruit and cream! Lathers nicely and cleans without stripping.

on 3/20/2005 11:03:00 PM

Makes my hair sooo soft and moisturized! I recieved samples of this (which were generous, by the way!) and am just thrilled at how it transformed my hair for the day.. I barely had to do anything to it- a little mousse and a few hrs of air drying and my curls were frizz free, defined, and just beautiful! I really want the full size now!! :-)

on 3/18/2005 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I used my sample pack and i love it, i am loving this whole line actually..this shampoo made my hair soft but not too much..its been a while since i used up a shampoo tht has SLS..so far so good.will update after the second use..

Popular Shampoos