Sephora Brown Milk of Palm fizzy bath tablet

2.8

on 9/30/2004 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

O.K., but nothing special. Smells nice, softens the water, but doesn't have enough "oomph" to soften skin. Very inexpensive, so I wasn't expecting a miracle product.

on 1/29/2004 7:42:00 PM

Ok.I got this in Brown Milk and Milk of Cotton.First I used milk of cotton and I loved it.My bathroom smelled sooo nice whole day,so that's what i expected from Brown,too.But Brown has no smell at all!I do not really care for bath frizzies,probably won't be buying neither of them.

on 1/20/2004 4:07:00 AM

I did not like this bath tablet. Maybe I was expecting a more strong scent? I hardly detected any. I did not find it moisturizing or in any way "useful" so I won't be buying it again.

on 12/14/2003 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'd definitely buy this again, if only to reach the $75 point on Sephora's web site in order to get free shipping. For a dollar, I could do worse! But it's also not the most amazing bath tablet I've tried. It smells lovely, but doesn't leave the water as scented as I'd like. It doesn't really soften my skin either, which is something I really like in a bath tablet. If I'm using my Brown shower lotion and fragrance, I'll throw this in the tub just to sort of complete the routine. Not bad but there's better out there.

Popular Body Skincare Products