Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani He

4.3

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My all time favourite fragrance! smells incredible on my skin and although quite popular, you never seem to smell it on anyone else! But I know people can smell it on me, as I recieve complements all the time.
I switch between this and A+F Fierce as a day fragrance and Creed Royal Oud as an evening scent.

on 12/18/2007 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

yeah my ex wore this too. hes dead now.

on 1/14/2007 4:25:00 AM

This reminds me of an ex, in a good way though. I would describe it as very sexy, yet clean and subtle.

on 11/22/2006 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

either this is feminine or the perfume is masculine b/c they smell the exact same.

on 6/24/2006 2:20:00 AM

I LOVE this scent on my boyfriend. It smells very clean and masculine, like he just got out of the shower. And the best part, he actually likes it too (aka he will actually wear it). Highly recommended.

on 4/8/2006 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love Armani scents for the ladies but it's a miss with this one for the men imo. I wanted to like it soo much, but alas, I had to pass. It's to feminine/soft...I can't really put my finger on it though. Just something in it softens/dolls up the sexy masculinity that I think a guy should smell like.

on 11/8/2004 10:28:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

The sexiest fragrance on men so far (obviously, in my opinion). I got a bottle for my dad, bf, and my best friend. Ohhh!!!

on 8/14/2004 11:11:00 PM

I was at my friend's 40th birthday party and they had a male stripper come in, policeman uniform, the whole bit. Eventually he gyrated in my direction and I asked him to stop. I had to know what fragrance he was wearing. "Oh, I know," he said, "It's fabulous, isn't it? Emporio Armani He. When I'm done, I'll get the bottle out of my gym bag and you can smell it." He did, I did. It is fabulous.

on 1/8/2004 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Smells too feminine. Pass.

This cologne is so sexy and modern. Chic, simple black bottle, very minimalist. Just a very sexy, sexy scent.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel