April 19, 2014 | 1895 users online

Fragrance - Giorgio Armani - Emporio Armani He

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by JackHawkins37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My all time favourite fragrance! smells incredible on my skin and although quite popular, you never seem to smell it on anyone else! But I know people can smell it on me, as I recieve complements all the time.
I switch between this and A+F Fierce as a day fragrance and Creed Royal Oud as an evening scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2007 12:24:00 AM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

yeah my ex wore this too. hes dead now.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2007 4:25:00 AM More reviews by KRISTEN34

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This reminds me of an ex, in a good way though. I would describe it as very sexy, yet clean and subtle.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2006 3:31:00 PM More reviews by nicesmile

either this is feminine or the perfume is masculine b/c they smell the exact same.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2006 2:20:00 AM More reviews by slaing11

I LOVE this scent on my boyfriend. It smells very clean and masculine, like he just got out of the shower. And the best part, he actually likes it too (aka he will actually wear it). Highly recommended.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2006 1:54:00 AM More reviews by greeneyed07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Armani scents for the ladies but it's a miss with this one for the men imo. I wanted to like it soo much, but alas, I had to pass. It's to feminine/soft...I can't really put my finger on it though. Just something in it softens/dolls up the sexy masculinity that I think a guy should smell like.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2004 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Coccolina

The sexiest fragrance on men so far (obviously, in my opinion). I got a bottle for my dad, bf, and my best friend. Ohhh!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2004 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Chrisskins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was at my friend's 40th birthday party and they had a male stripper come in, policeman uniform, the whole bit. Eventually he gyrated in my direction and I asked him to stop. I had to know what fragrance he was wearing. "Oh, I know," he said, "It's fabulous, isn't it? Emporio Armani He. When I'm done, I'll get the bottle out of my gym bag and you can smell it." He did, I did. It is fabulous.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2004 7:14:00 PM More reviews by euroasian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Smells too feminine. Pass.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2003 7:02:00 PM More reviews by curiouslilannie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cologne is so sexy and modern. Chic, simple black bottle, very minimalist. Just a very sexy, sexy scent.