September 23, 2014 | 1584 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Dove - Regenerating Care Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2006 9:37:00 PM More reviews by neopetgurl

This is my dream come true, my Holy Grail of hand creams. Although there are negative reviews below, I like this. I only have to apply this once, at night, and that's it. My hands remain smooth without flakes or cracking. Other winters I have had to apply cream after every washing or my hands would be painfully dry, if I neglected lotion they would split and bleed (ugh...Canadian winters). Every Dove product I have tried I love. Oh, and the scent is pleasantly light! continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2006 12:15:00 PM More reviews by lisabell10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this on sale, so it was only $2.50. Which is good, since I'm not all that impressed. I agree with other reviewers, if it's truly meant for nighttime, it should be thicker. It's kind of watery, I don't like the smell, and I have to re apply it all day long. I'll probably use it up, but then no more.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2006 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Arbuz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Didn't give my hands enoudh moisture. But it looks like my nails got stronger.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2006 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Brendelwoman

This stuff reeks! I can't stand it! And if it is supposed to be a hand cream to use at night, I think it should be thicker. It does nothing. And smells.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2004 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Emma13

This was fairly non-greasy (good) but did not do anything for my hands (bad, since it is a hand cream after all!) I did not find it moisturising enough. Waste of money, I'll stick to Nivea.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2004 5:12:00 PM More reviews by xTinax

This is the night partner of the day hand cream. I actually like the texture most about it, it sinks right in and doesn't leave hands greasy. That's why I mainly use during the day (I mean how many times at night do you reapply hand cream :) It could be a bit more greasy/moisturizing, since it's a night treatment, and have some soothing effect on cuticles/nails/hard skin etc. But for the $, it's a decent hand cream and I might find myself repurchasing if I ever need one for the second office ladder or so.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2003 10:52:00 AM More reviews by jennyb

Not to be confused with Dove's Protective Care Hand Balm, this is the confusingly identically packaged 'night' version of the Balm. It seems lighter than the day version, but leaves an oily residue after application.
Presumably this is the 'regenerating' ingredient - however I find the day version actually makes my skin look more hydrated. This is not bad, but nothing special. The oily finish and light texture make it no better than many other hand creams. Very reasonably priced, especially at the introductory price of 1.14 (50% off) in Superdrug, but I much prefer the day version, even for night use.