Dove Protective Care Hand Balm

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/3/2004 9:04:00 PM

Got this for free in some lottery game at my local drugstore. Not pleased at all, tube is really not handy, it squeezes way to much cream out of the tube (I can almost rub my whole body with this amount!) and it does nothing for soothing my hands. Only plus is that it has a nice smell, but wouldn't think of purchasing it.

on 2/18/2004 5:09:00 PM

I like how this is waterproof an contains sunscreen - definite improvement - but unfortunately it's not moisturizing enough for me. Overall a decent average hand cream, but no thrills about it.

on 9/12/2003 10:45:00 AM

This is a great light hand cream in a squeeze tube. It is intended for daytime use, and contains sunscreen. It vanishes into the skin on application, leaving no oily residue. It's not what I'd call super-nourishing, or repairing, but as a basic daily hand cream for dry to normal skin, it's perfect. Only barely scented, so men could use it too. Very reasonably priced, especially at the introductory price of 1.14 (50% off) in Superdrug. This doesn't really compare to the likes of Clarins or Lauder, but as a budget hand cream it is unbeatable.