September 23, 2014 | 1929 users online

Toners - Garnier - anti-aging radiance booster toner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2005 7:59:00 PM More reviews by loisgreener

I really like this products smells lovely like oranges and even though I haven't got any wrinkles it a nice toner.
I think I got it because it has vitamin c in it and glycolic acid .
It dosn't feel sticky ver refreshinh the only downside I can think of is that garnier products are eneral arn't for sensitve people and like many other products with glycolic acid if you use it too much your skin is going have a red rash use it once in a while like a exfoliant I've found to be the best effect .

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2004 4:23:00 AM More reviews by chibi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i like this toner. smells orangey.
makes skin look brighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2004 6:25:00 AM More reviews by Dee8

Hmmm ...Mine says "Anti Ageing Brightening Toner" , I wonder if it is different product. Anyway it is under the Garnier "STOP" line. I'm still on the early 20s, I bought this because the toner claims to clarify skin and contains Vitamin C. My opinion: this is a really good toner. I have an combo with more to the oily side skin, this toner does not add grease, but feels great on skin. It really does have that soothing, fresh, toning effect, and it doesn't left your face feels sticky.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2003 7:56:00 AM More reviews by misdemeanor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is a very good toner for my skin.It has AHA which can lift away dead skin cells. I noticed that my skin has a little improvement after using it.It is clearer than before.One word waring,it has alcohol.(sensitive skin gals should avoild it)