July 31, 2014 | 1375 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by dany06

Im about an nc45. Im a perfect match to revlon colorstay rich ginger. My lower lip is pink and my top lip is pink rimmed in mauve and purple. This color covers my entire lip and makes both top and bottom the same. The texture is pretty good. The problem is the resulting color. It is pale ashy lavender with a hint of pink.

I dont understand how anyone warm toned and darker than jlo can wear this. I've heard so many good things about this color from other woc. I just dont like it. It is more wearable than the kate moss version 14. That one has no pink tones on me and comes across nude grey. .

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by danielled65

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My go to nude lip color! so wearable and still looks nice with my pale skin which can be hard for me. I'm on my third tube and I guarantee there will be many more!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Penguin789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very pretty color. It is a mauvy pink. However, on me this looks more like a bright mauve that is not nude at all. I do have very fair skin, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by dstar12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite lipstick right now. People say this is a cheaper version of Mac's Angel. I see the similarity but I actually like this one better. It is creamier and doesn't dry out my lips, not to mention it is half the price. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by shelliemarie

Pretty much my go to lipstick. Natural pink color, moisturizing, like all Rimmel lipsticks, and pretty good wear time. Rimmel lipsticks are one of my favorites, drugstore or high end.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by sarah_417

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great color for a MLBB look - perfect if you are pale and cool-toned. I don't have very pigmented lips, and I consider this a my-lips-but-pinker shade.
It is a perfect everyday color, especially for "no makeup" days. This is one of my all time must haves.

It is drying, and for me, requires a heavy balm underneath. The texture is just ok, not my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by ekatt

Ok so I pretty much love this lipstick.. Why? Because it's pretty much a fool proof mlbb. Need to throw something on for work/school real quick? Airy Fairy. This works in any casual situation because it doesn't look like you're trying too hard, but it leaves a pretty finish that looks better than just plain lips.
You know when you want to look good but you don't want to look like you're trying at all? Airy Fairy is perfect.
The best part is that it's a nude that WORKS for me because most nudes look absolutely terrible on me. They wash me out completely. This somehow doesn't. It's a pretty nude pink that doesn't look like concealer.
I always try other lipsticks for my everyday look, but I always come back to this.
For the record I'm an NC25

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by mellliiisssuh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been cleaning out my lipsticks and stumbled upon this gem. What has it been doing sitting in my drawer? This was the first lipstick I ever bought. Nude pink with slight shimmer. It's pretty much fool proof. I actually really like the smell too. There was a lot more hype about this a few years ago and honestly I'm not sure if it's as easy to find anymore

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After reading the reviews here, I went out and bought this last night. I love, love, LOVE the color! The perfect, soft nude pink. I am always attracted to beige nudes, but they usually make me look a little washed out. My skin is fair with yellow undertones. This is my lips, but better!

I find the formula is a little drying, but lasting. Will repurchase again and again!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Jshaath

The color it looks isn't the color that shows on my lips. It's really light & I feel like it's not long lasting. Probably gonna go and exchange it