Rimmel Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

3.9

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Rimmel airy fairy lipstick is my signature lipstick. If you like to match your nails to your lipstick Essie eternal optimist is a perfect match!

I bought this not expecting much better I was surprised it's a beautiful pinky nude color with a lil shimmer gold very pretty for a strong smokey eye definitely a mlbb lippie and cheap I won't say it's a dupe for macs cream cup or angel cause I swatched them on my hand next to each other but it's a cult favorite in its own right

I love this lipstick, it's a beautiful pinky nude which I love to pair up with NARS Turkish Delight! Really beautiful, kind of reminds me of the whole Mac Angel look!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I want to like this,
This nude shade doesn't fit everyone if you have fair skin it may fit you. I struggle to find perfect nude i am nc20-25 it's not for me ,completely washes me out.
It's brown rather than pink nude.Has a Satin finish with little bit of shimmer.The formula is creamy but it dries my lips when i take it off and accencuates dry patches while iam wearing it. meh.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This came off a medium nude color on me despite so many recommending it for my pale skintone. I'm sorry, but it's ugly. This isn't a MLBB shade as I don't have that much brown pigment in my coloring. The only reason I won't throw it in the trashcan is I want to give it another chance when I have a spray tan on before deciding its fate. The shade applies a smidge darker than in the tube!

What saves this lipstick from getting 1 star is the formula. The formula is AWESOME. It's very balmy/hydrating, lasted on my lips for 6 hours, super pigmented, and there was no nasty shimmer. Nothing kills a lip product for me more than when cosmetics company put glitter or shimmer in the product. So that was a big plus. Additionally it didn't have any taste. I've noticed a lot of companies are putting peppermint oil in their lip products for a plumping effect, and I'm sorry - but that's a deal breaker for me. It dries my lips out. So thank you Rimmel for not doing that.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

The smell really gets to me every time. Makes my stomach turn.
The color looks like a zombie shade to me lol.
I find the texture and look on the lips to be very cheap and tacky looking.
Not impressed with this product

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Bought this after reading so many great reviews

Bought with Rimmel East End Snob which I like

PRO's
1). Dirt Cheap
2). Very versatile nude
3). Can wear alone looks but looks best when I have some bronzer on my N20 cool skin
4). Easy to brighten up with a liner or gloss or blush on top
5). Easy to tone down with a flesh colored liner or lipstick or pencil
6). Easy to make matt by tapping some blush ontop and blotting
7). Works as a cream blush for a very natural look

CON's
1). It does have a scent, I prefer no scent
2). Texture, not sure feels thick, so I blot with tissue
3). It is not my perfect lip nude MLBB, it is slightly warmer and slightly darker

IF YOU ARE CLOSE TO AIRY FAIRY BUT NEED A COOLER SLIGHTLY LIGHTER COLOR CONSIDER:

Revlon PrimRose

1). It is a bit lighter and cooler than airy fairy
2). For me, is the perfect MLBB and for me it works best on its own
3) I also can use as a cream blusher
4). I can also add gloss on top
5). I can throw in bag, and need no other make up other than mascara
6). I like the texture no scent (I still blot to make it look natural)

Had I bought Primrose first, I would have skipped Airy Fairy but Airy Fair does work fine, it is just not as perfect as Primrose

Love this color! Natural looking but with a little more oomph. Not so much color that your boyfriend doesn't like it lol...

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Neutral medium mauve beige with beautiful gold shimmer. I am NC 20, but I think it will work ok for everyone with fair/light or even medium(?) no matter whether the undertone is cool or warm. Not exactly moisturizing but not drying either. Staying power is pretty good too. Gorgeous color with base makeup especially for warm-toned people. (It is not the kind of color that will brighten up your face without foundation if you are cool.)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Love it! I'm roughly an NC15 to NC20 and this is the perfect nude for me. I have a drawerful of nude lipsticks and this is by far the best due to the touch of pink it has. I love the creamy texture and it does not sink into lip lines. I also like that it doesn't make my teeth seem yellow, like some nude lipsticks do.

Recommended for Medium Skin