Rimmel Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

3.9

on 7/30/2015 12:35:00 PM

Most drying lipstick. i hate it.
the shade on my lips doesn't match when i tested it on my arm in the store. It make me look dull like a ghost kekeke

on 7/27/2015 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This came off a medium nude color on me despite so many recommending it for my pale skintone. I'm sorry, but it's ugly. This isn't a MLBB shade as I don't have that much brown pigment in my coloring. The only reason I won't throw it in the trashcan is I want to give it another chance when I have a spray tan on before deciding its fate. The shade applies a smidge darker than in the tube!

What saves this lipstick from getting 1 star is the formula. The formula is AWESOME. It's very balmy/hydrating, lasted on my lips for 6 hours, super pigmented, and there was no nasty shimmer. Nothing kills a lip product for me more than when cosmetics company put glitter or shimmer in the product. So that was a big plus. Additionally it didn't have any taste. I've noticed a lot of companies are putting peppermint oil in their lip products for a plumping effect, and I'm sorry - but that's a deal breaker for me. It dries my lips out. So thank you Rimmel for not doing that.

on 7/24/2015 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

The smell really gets to me every time. Makes my stomach turn.
The color looks like a zombie shade to me lol.
I find the texture and look on the lips to be very cheap and tacky looking.
Not impressed with this product

on 7/23/2015 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Bought this after reading so many great reviews

Needed a summer color as my $26 each NARS Velvet Matt Lip Pencils are gone - yep - bought 2 in June for summer - by early July not even wearing daily -- gone due the bad packaging (sharpening you loose 1/3 or pencil and tip breaks off.......)

Was looking for a dupe for the color S*X Machine and was not finding one

This is a tad warmer and a tad darker

I would have preferred a tad pinker and a tad cooler / with a tad of purple

But it works, and the formula feels great on my lips and with the way this is packaged, 2 should last me a year (one for the purse one for the make up bag)

Really impressed with Rimmel lip liners and lipsticks. Creamy smooth just as good if not better than the very HE

Color selection though is difficult hence why I usually go HE as I can try the color and return if I don't like it

Bought at ULTA online - has anyone tried to return something to ULTA? They get really snotty -- really really snotty

Ulta employe "Why are you returning"...

Me "don't you like it did not work out"

Ulta employe "Wow, that doesn't make any sense, it is my personal favorite we never get returns on this one, I have to call my manager now"

wait wait wait 5-10 minutes later

Ulta Manager "So, why are you returning this?"

I HATE that store but at least they have what I want - I just won't ever again go into that store, and will only buy what I know will work

Love this color! Natural looking but with a little more oomph. Not so much color that your boyfriend doesn't like it lol...

on 7/16/2015 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am a lipstick junkie, and this is my all time favorite; period. Medium pinkish/mauve beige with gorgeous gold shimmer. I am NC 20, but I think it will work for everyone with fair/light or even medium(?) no matter whether cool or warm. Not exactly moisturizing but not drying either. Staying power is pretty good too. Just try; too good not to.

on 7/14/2015 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Love it! I'm roughly an NC15 to NC20 and this is the perfect nude for me. I have a drawerful of nude lipsticks and this is by far the best due to the touch of pink it has. I love the creamy texture and it does not sink into lip lines. I also like that it doesn't make my teeth seem yellow, like some nude lipsticks do.

on 7/14/2015 4:31:00 AM

I have NC20ish skin and it's really hard to find a nice pinkish nude. most are too brown toned or too dark but this one is perfect.

on 5/21/2015 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I avoided this color for so long, afraid I couldn't wear it. Today, though, I was in the drugstore and saw it again and decided to give it a go. I've had it on ever since I got in the car to come home. I think it's going to be a keeper. It's a pretty, neutral pinkish tone on me, a very good nude, actually. I had been wearing Lasting Finish in 104, which I also love, but this formula is not quite as dry-feeling on. I always prep with balm first, but this feels very nice and seems to be wearing just fine.

I'll update if I have any surprises in the next few wearings, but I have a hunch I'll be buying another.

on 4/30/2015 5:35:00 PM

This was one of the worst lipsticks ive ever purchased. It was drying, incredibly patchy and not opaque at all. I returned this soon after I bought it.

Popular Lipsticks