December 18, 2014 | 1792 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Sunegulf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

MLBB, great pinky nude, a real go-to lippie. Lasts fairly well too.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by terricheng

I recently got into the whole lipstick scene, and I've found that I'm only comfortable with pinks and nudes. I watched a few YouTube videos, and many people have recommended Airy Fairy as a fool-proof lipstick so I picked it up at my local Target.

It is a nice nude with some pink tones. It shows up nice against my NC30 complexion :). I've only used it for about a day, so we shall see how I feel about it later in the week.

It does have an odd smell; and I thought L'Oreal Fairest Nude was tolerable... this is exactly how someone else here described it: waxy cinnamon.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Penguin789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a light rosy pink lipstick that leans more on the cool side. It is a very pretty natural, "my lips but better" pink color. Overall, it works well for everyday and i would def repurchase it. The con is the smell. It has a artificial candy smell, but I can get used to it .

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by BabyJ1393

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick! I bought it because I don't wear very bright colours on a daily basis, so I was looking for a nude/muted colour. I'm quite fair, so on me it looks like a brownish pink, which I think it's perfect. Noticeable, but not bright. It has a nice, moisturizing formula and it's not sticky (I mean it, I find that every moisturizing product sticks to my hair and this one doesn't!). It has a good lasting power, 3-4 hours without eating or drinking (though I find it just fades a little when I drink, so not too bad). The packaging looks nice and expensive and I find it quite sturdy. It doesn't bleed out of my lips, but for more longevity than 3-4 hours I use a lip pencil underneath. I give it 5 lippies because it works really well on me, but my friend that has a slightly darker skin tone can't pull this off. On her lips it looks like concealer, not a flattering look in our opinion... It also has a scent to it, which I quite like (it smells like bubblegum to me), but if you're sensitive to that you may not like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2014 4:11:00 AM More reviews by madscientist01

I bought this lippie on sale a while back, so i dont remember the exact price, but it was somewhere around ~$3-4; it was a great deal! Unfortunately I cant say i love it, like so many others do.

I found the texture and finish quite nice: smooth, creamy, and dewy. I'm just not a fan of the colour on me. It came out as an odd dark bubblegum pink with too much blue undertones; not flattering on my more yellow toned skin! I wouldn't recommend it to anyone but fair - medium skinned ladies with cool undertones.

I much prefer revlon's mauve it over! It's not quite so dark, and more warm/peachy toned.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by babylipss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

im an NC45 at the moment, quite quite tan :) but sadly this does not work for me. I am obsessed with nude lipsticks and have been watching tons of favorite drugstore nude lipstick videos on youtube and I saw this was very loved and eventhough i hate frosty lipsticks, I got it for seven dollars at Ulta. I tried it on and it looked exactly like my lips which isnt really what I go for. I go for more of a brownish my lips but better. It dries my lips waaay too much & is not flattering at all of my skintone. Im very golden yellow so maybe thats why this coll pink doesnt work. im sad i wasted my
money on this when i could have used something else :( Dont recommend for anyone darker than NC25 if you are yellow undertoned.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by dany06

Im about an nc45. Im a perfect match to revlon colorstay rich ginger. My lower lip is pink and my top lip is pink rimmed in mauve and purple. This color covers my entire lip and makes both top and bottom the same. The texture is pretty good. The problem is the resulting color. It is pale ashy lavender with a hint of pink.

I dont understand how anyone warm toned and darker than jlo can wear this. I've heard so many good things about this color from other woc. I just dont like it. It is more wearable than the kate moss version 14. That one has no pink tones on me and comes across nude grey. .

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by danielled65

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My go to nude lip color! so wearable and still looks nice with my pale skin which can be hard for me. I'm on my third tube and I guarantee there will be many more!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by shelliemarie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pretty much my go to lipstick. Natural pink color, moisturizing, like all Rimmel lipsticks, and pretty good wear time. Rimmel lipsticks are one of my favorites, drugstore or high end.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by sarah_417

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great color for a MLBB look - perfect if you are pale and cool-toned. I don't have very pigmented lips, and I consider this a my-lips-but-pinker shade.
It is a perfect everyday color, especially for "no makeup" days. This is one of my all time must haves.

It is drying, and for me, requires a heavy balm underneath. The texture is just ok, not my favorite.