October 22, 2014 | 1759 users online

Conditioner - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Damage Control Creme Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2006 5:58:00 AM More reviews by ingad

It is not really very safe and natural Jason product.In geerally his hair products are pretty safe, but this one is the worst.
it is interesting , because damage contol shampoo is totally GREAT AND SAFE when it comes to the ingredients.

If you have thin, frizzy hair I recommend Aubrey Organics - GPB Hair Conditioner.It is great!!!!Jason's biotin conditioner works and it is not very heavy and works well.as well another choice is Vitamin E with A & C Conditioner.

If you have thick hair jason's jojoba conditioner is truly fantastic!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2005 3:35:00 PM More reviews by LovingMe830

I have wanted to try this for a long time, my cousin uses this w/the matching'poo & loves it. I see it at my local health food store, but it's Pricy for an 8oz bottle-$10.99. I go thru condtioner really fast, much faster than 'poo. So, as I was placing an order on HouseOfNutrition.com for other items I noticed they has this at a great price($6.67). I Ordered this along w/ the Shampoo(16oz-$7.79) Very nice results on My Fussy, Dry, Colored & chemically teated hair. I Love the shampoo & very much like the conditioner too.My hair feels REALLY soft, tangle free w some shine. NO frizz- reccomend for My hair type.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2005 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Kitkat1973

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have long, fine-to-medium, slightly dry, very frizzy, color-treated hair. That combination generally makes it VERY difficult to find products that adequately moisturize my hair and help with the frizz without weighing it down. I also want protection from the sun because my hair is dyed redder than its natural brown-red hue, and we all know that red fades more quickly than any other hair color.

That being said, the combination of Jason's Damage Control Creme Shampoo and Creme Conditioner has certainly delivered, and I can't believe I've wasted so much money experimenting with higher-end, higher-priced duds! Both the shampoo and the conditioner, as the name suggests, are incredibly creamer, and they leave my hair feeling soft, moisturized, tangle free and less frizzy!

Jason's is a great company because it does not test on animals and does not use animal ingredients in its products. The Damage Control Creme Shampoo and Conditioner are packed full of natural ingredients (including UV filters) and do not contain such horrors as sulfates! All of this, and it only costs about $8 at my local Whole Foods.

Stop wasting your money. Head to your local natural food store, and try this product. You won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2003 12:51:00 AM More reviews by fsuana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have very curly, "latin girl" hair that I blow dry/flat iron a few times a week. I have never had as many compliments on my hair until I started using Jason conditioners. My hair stays straight (even in the Seattle winters), shiny and soft. I just came home for Christmas and EVERY friend/family member I have seen has commented on my hair. If you blow out your curly/ethnic hair, you must try the moisturizing Jason conditioners (would not recommend as a top choice for when you wear your hair curly).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2003 2:49:00 PM More reviews by gguerin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this conditioner. It made my hair noticably more soft and shiny. My hair isn't dry or damaged, but it didn't weigh it down or feel greasy. It has a pleasant smell as well. It is a little pricy, about $9-10 a bottle, but I would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2003 10:29:00 AM More reviews by blissgirl

I like this conditioner. I have dry, highlighted hair that I blowout and then flat-iron. The first time I used this my hair was tangle free, and after drying/ironing it was soft, full of body and very shiny.

This conditioner is marketed as "color-treated, frizzy, dry hair therapy". It contains fantastic ingredients that are just now starting to appear in high-end hair products: such as Oat, Soy and Wheat proteins, a french seaweed base, four vitamins, UV protection, etc. Smells minty clean and refreshing. 8oz for $10. Awesome stuff! :)

Jason is a quality organic brand that uses natural ingredients and does not test on animals. continued >>