Beauticontrol Extra-Help Concealer

4.1

on 1/26/2009 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral

I wasn't crazy about this at all. I looove the secret agent coverup in "dark" but this seem very hard to blend and it was way to orange for me.

on 12/30/2008 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like this concealer, I have very dark circles under my eyes and this covers them pretty well. I like that it's thick and not drying. It stays on long too. The only thing I don't like too much is the packaging, the tube it kind of hard to get the product out of, so I put it into a different container, but it's a good concealer.

on 4/5/2006 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I had high expectations with this one. got it in a swap. and I have to say, Becca is much better. It barely covered MY dark circles. I'd pass on this and go to Becca.But as a overall foundation this would be fine. Not cost effective though.Good luck ladies.

Concealer is a good thing and I really like this one. Everyone comments on how awake I look when I wear it. :)
Very easy to apply, good even coverage and it stays on.
Like the previous poster said, the tube application is very easy to use and sanitary. Love this one.

A great paste-type concealer that comes in a tube. The packaging means the product stays fairly sanitary and also makes it easy to place a tiny amount on your fingertips and tap, tap, tap it on your skin. I get maximum coverage on my undereye circles. Doesn't crease or fade. I already bought a couple!

on 1/12/2005 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A good, medium-weight concealer. I use LIGHT - but Medium is compatible for many skin tones. For the price it is a great value.

on 1/20/2004 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this concealer a lot. I use it on my undereye circles. The only thing that I don't like about this concealer is that it contains oil. I have acne-prone, oil skin so I can't use this concealer on other parts of my face.

on 10/23/2003 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a really good concealer! It provides wonderful coverage w/o being thick or cakey and I just love it! And, it's dirt cheap! Definately a must have and I will be repurchasing this again!

on 9/10/2003 7:29:00 AM

If you're like me and never been able to use a concealer, you will love this!!! It hides my lines naturally! I wear it alot without using foundation over it just a powder and what a difference. I'll never be able to live without it. It cost $5.50 a tube and last forever because you just use a small amount.

Top Rated Beauticontrol Products