October 21, 2014 | 894 users online

Concealers - Beauticontrol - Extra-Help Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2009 10:20:00 AM More reviews by nnr0704

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wasn't crazy about this at all. I looove the secret agent coverup in "dark" but this seem very hard to blend and it was way to orange for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 1:42:00 AM More reviews by haleyhay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this concealer, I have very dark circles under my eyes and this covers them pretty well. I like that it's thick and not drying. It stays on long too. The only thing I don't like too much is the packaging, the tube it kind of hard to get the product out of, so I put it into a different container, but it's a good concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2006 8:33:00 PM More reviews by pappy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had high expectations with this one. got it in a swap. and I have to say, Becca is much better. It barely covered MY dark circles. I'd pass on this and go to Becca.But as a overall foundation this would be fine. Not cost effective though.Good luck ladies.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2005 9:53:00 PM More reviews by back2happiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Concealer is a good thing and I really like this one. Everyone comments on how awake I look when I wear it. :)
Very easy to apply, good even coverage and it stays on.
Like the previous poster said, the tube application is very easy to use and sanitary. Love this one.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2005 12:29:00 PM More reviews by trinidoodlebug

A great paste-type concealer that comes in a tube. The packaging means the product stays fairly sanitary and also makes it easy to place a tiny amount on your fingertips and tap, tap, tap it on your skin. I get maximum coverage on my undereye circles. Doesn't crease or fade. I already bought a couple!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2005 3:34:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A good, medium-weight concealer. I use LIGHT - but Medium is compatible for many skin tones. For the price it is a great value.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2004 11:57:00 AM More reviews by mspears

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this concealer a lot. I use it on my undereye circles. The only thing that I don't like about this concealer is that it contains oil. I have acne-prone, oil skin so I can't use this concealer on other parts of my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2003 3:34:00 PM More reviews by wyntyr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really good concealer! It provides wonderful coverage w/o being thick or cakey and I just love it! And, it's dirt cheap! Definately a must have and I will be repurchasing this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2003 7:29:00 AM More reviews by TeresaC64

If you're like me and never been able to use a concealer, you will love this!!! It hides my lines naturally! I wear it alot without using foundation over it just a powder and what a difference. I'll never be able to live without it. It cost $5.50 a tube and last forever because you just use a small amount.