December 20, 2014 | 954 users online

Deodorants - Nivea - Deodorant

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Light229

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Dry Comfort Deodorant Roll On has a nice fresh scent, doesn't stain your clothes, and is very effective as a daily deodorant, or if you are working out. This product has been discontinued and has been replaced with "Dry Confidence" deodorant by NIVEA. It's the same roll on deodorant, same fresh mild fragrance, different name. If you are purchasing this deodorant outside of Germany, it can be a bit expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 3:49:00 AM More reviews by valentina555

all of their deodorants are simply the best i've used. currently rotating two roll-on varieties. love them. love em all. Would never stray (except to maybe-possibly give a high-end deodorant an indulgent whirl.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

* I USE THE STRESS PROTECT 48H BY NIVEA *

Soo, I guess I don't sweat that much. Of course I do, but it has never been a problem to me or anything. I still have to use a deodorant of course!

This is deffintly my go-to! I like everything about it. Packagain is made of glass, which makes it kind of "luxurius" to be honest, even tho it's cheap. It doesn't leave any white marks or anything, and the smell is nice and fresh! It seems to last a whole day, not 48 hours as they say, but since I use it as an everyday basic that's not a problem.

I have really really sensitive skin, and after using this for a over a year, I still haven't got any bad reaction. So that's good!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by krcb4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Amazing roll-on. Lasts 24+ hours suppressing odour and wetness. Smells great. Non-irritant. Never stained clothes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Love all Nivea roll-on deodorants (haven't tried any spray ones yet), my favorite is the Dry-comfort version. I get tired of the scents quickly so I usually buy a different one every time. It doesn't stain my clothes either. One bottle lasts three to four months, a little less in the summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by peachlipgloss

I am reviewing the Black and White antiperspirant. This gave me the best wetness and odour protection of any antiperspirant I've tried, but it was not invisible.It left white marks and every time I used it, it balled up on my skin. Won't repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by cindy604

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is without a doubt my HG antiperspirant. After a brief stint in Europe, I discovered this little gem and was ecstatic when Nivea decided to bring it to Canada. It is now as widely available as Lady Speed Stick and Dove antiperspirants.

I have tried the Calm and Care, and Happy Time versions, and have loved both. My armpits were always a little dark and unsightly, even with regular shaving. I also apply deodorant immediately after getting out of the shower which can sometimes irritate my skin. Not to mention, I also sweat quite a bit throughout the day. All those problems are now gone with the Nivea line.

Both deodorants control sweat very well and lasts through a 12-hour day. They smell excellent, although it doesn't linger which is fantastic because I generally don't like scents on my person. Even after an intense gym workout, I don't reek as I would without antiperspirant. The biggest selling point by far though is the gentle nature of these deodorants. My armpits are now much lighter and not at all irritated. I never thought deodorants would make a huge difference in this respect, but Nivea has completely changed my mind.

I would repurchase the Calm and Care one over the Happy Time and other versions purely because it feels the most gentle out of the bunch. It has a light, refreshing scent that is hard to describe, and really makes my underarms feel almost "moisturized" if you know what I mean. The skin there is definitely calmer after prolonged use!

The price is more than fair at about $5 CAD per stick. One stick usually lasts me about 4 months, and the quality of the stick doesn't disintegrate or change towards the end. As a final plus, Nivea doesn't test on animals. A definitely staple for life!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by nnn3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A nice deodorant but nothing special.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by chrispookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Shouldn't there be a separate review for all the different Nivea deodorants here?! Anyways, I'm reviewing the Dry Comfort 24h one.
Every time I try a new deodorant I don't like, I come back to this. Everything about it is great! Roll-ons are my favorite kind of deodorant, and they're the best as well (they don't darken your underarm area and they don't stain clothes). The smell is just so refreshing! It doesn't contain alcohol so there isn't any high-concentrated smell to worry about.
I don't sweat a lot so I don't know how this would work with people who easily sweat but I think it works with all people, because it lasts all day. There's no hint of deodorant or perspiration or anything when wearing this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by alee26

This is a review for the "Nivea Deodorant Fresh" (aerosol can). Usually I go with Dove, but decided to try out a Nivea one instead. Bad idea since I got a horrible allergic reaction to it. Makes my skin feel itchy, red and leaves white stains. Going back to Dove. :(