Mavala Nail Colour in Natural

3.8

on 3/30/2008 5:08:00 PM

it is an every day colour. I also like olbia, looks very naturl and simple.
the only problem it dries very quickly after 1,5 month i need to buy a new polish as an old one is very dry.
And i love mavala's minute quick finish- great top coat , which helps to keep nail polish on and gives very nice shine, also nailpolish dries very quickly.

on 10/28/2007 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like this nail polish :) This retails for SGD$5.10 for a 5ml bottle. Mavala nail polishes come in cute glass bottles with a gold top :) If anybody run out of any colour, we can easily pick another one so that we don't get bored of it. This colour is not completely clear, but with a natural light brown tint :) I had this bottle for a while already, and the packaging of the bottle did not tarnish at all, and looks like how it was when you purchased it in the stores :) However, mine was only about a quarter left in the bottle :) What I like about this is that it looks completely natural and often, I will use this as a topcoat :) Just two coats of this over your preferred nail colour lasts your manicure for about a week :) However, the only downside that I can think of is that this dries relatively slow. I put on two coats of this over my nail colour last night, and when I woke up this morning, the top coat level was gone and there were some light hetchmarks on my nail colour. Maybe it was't completely dried before I went to sleep even though I thought it was :) Oh well, I will just have to wait longer next time. I will repurchase nevertheless :)

on 7/14/2004 9:25:00 PM

I like all the Mavala minis and use this one when I want natural-looking nails and it works really well. The bottles are cute and they're quite cheap.

on 9/10/2003 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Nice product. Mavala has came out with Mavala minis, the concept that women do not use up nail colours ever thus the bottles only contain 5 ml each. I have this in Natural, a pink shade in the bottle but goes on clear. Not a good top coat, chips easily. But use this alone on your nails and you get a pretty shine that looks very healthy. Won't repurchase as it's nothing to scream about.

Popular Polishes