July 28, 2014 | 2235 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Fashion - Cherry Vanilla Bean

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by candyboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I also got this in watermelon mango. I found these at the 99 cent only store. :o .Such an amazing deal! The lip glosses are clear, they have some sparkle in it. They smell amazing! The feel really great and moisturizing on my lips. The packaging is really cute, but the lid for it is kind of hard to screw off sometimes.And the applicator for it is a little roller ball, but I actually like it. I would surely buy this again, and for only 99 cents, it's worth a try!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2008 6:47:00 PM More reviews by DiyaSpade

i bought 5 of these back in high school during my "lip gloss phase," because the packaging looked so cute, and they smell so nice, ... my only problem about this that its like putting oil on ur lips... its not moisturizing, and it last about 2 minutes before it goes away.. and ill have to reapply this like a million times... i have 2 of them left and I gave my other 3 to my cousins... ill probably give these away too!.. wont buy agen, ill stick to my bb lip lites!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2005 9:06:00 AM More reviews by amarock

I recently rediscovered this l/g at the back of my mu drawer - I'd forgotten how great BB l/g are! The scent of this is so delish and unique, and it tastes sweet when I lick my lips too. And best of all, it's not gooey or sticky and it actually moisturises my lips while giving them a nice shine. The formula is not terribly long lasting but I'm not sure if it's the product or that I'm just licking my lips so much! There are glitter particles in the gloss but I can't feel them on my lips at all. The main gripe about this product is the packaging - I have the opposite problem from the previous reviewer - the product tended to leak because of the narrowness of the tube. The air bubble that normally would move the gloss back into the bottom of the tube cannot make it pass the narrow tube (trust me on this, I've been watching it behave in the tube!) and combined with the thickness of the gloss, the bubble has nowhere to go but up. It pushes the gloss out the top where the roller ball is - it doesn't ooze past the lid, but it's still rather annoying. The shape of the tube is 'fashionable' I suppose, but the design of the shape isn't practical. I think this product has since been continued, but if it wasn't, I'd definitely repurchase this inexpensive fun (yet effective!) product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2004 10:00:00 AM More reviews by CinnamonKitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to try the lip fashions because the flavors sounded so yummy. And I'm sure they would be if you could get any product out! I have tried rolling this over and over, even on my hand and nothing. It smells good, but I've never actually gotten any gloss out. Thanks but I'll stick to glosses that actually work.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2003 6:13:00 PM More reviews by EmmaPeel2003

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't know why, but I love this! Yes, the packaging is pretty bad (although it helps to store it upside down). It also doesn't last that long on my lips. But it tastes divine, and it makes my lips so smooth. And the one good thing about the roller ball is that it is mess-free. No need to dip my finger in a pot. No need to wipe off the tip of the Juicy Tube applicator. This isn't for everyone, but I will definitely be getting it again!