November 28, 2014 | 1114 users online

Bronzers - Merle Norman - Sheer Bronzing Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by debbrumb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this off of Ebay in a pack with foundation, body scrub and body lotion. I have used many face bronzers and this is the best!! No matter how much you pile on it does not look orange or red. It is a perfect copper color. The little sample size has lasted awhile and I use it everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Mindy919

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I put in that I would buy this again because the only reason I won't is because of the price. I'd never thought about using a bronzer until my mother got this for me as a free sample with her purchase. I bought another one when I ran out but it hurt my wallet too much so now I'm on the lookout for a DS dupe with no luck so far and my pan is almost empty so I'm gettin a bit panicky about it. This is a wonderful product, so natural and buildable, I put some across my nose and tops of my cheeks and right under my chin as a shading (de-emphasizer) If anybody knows of a decent dupe, PLEASE message me

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2007 1:28:00 AM More reviews by skittles318

This has been my one and only bronzer for years. It was love at first site and I have been faithful. The color and texture are natural. Just instantly makes my whole face look better. I whisk my fluffy brush over my cheeks, temples, brow bone, top of nose. Sometimes I'll get a little bronzer-happy, but when this has happened people ask me if I've spent time in the sun! they are fooled! love it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2005 4:39:00 PM More reviews by AG23

This adds such a natural glow to my face without shine or too much sparkle. I love it! Don't forget to dust a little on your neck too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2004 4:17:00 PM More reviews by GrissomsGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My SIL gave me a mini of this bronzer which was a gwp. This really is one of the best bronzers I have tried thus far and I've tried many! What makes it so good is it's sheerness and believable color. You get a beautiful tanned look without it looking at all chalky and flat which many bronzers do. You can see your skin through it. Perfect in every way, will definitely buy this when the mini is gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2003 6:00:00 PM More reviews by ejb135

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best bronzer I have ever used. If applied all over it just gives a nice tanned look, or you can just use it on your cheeks instead of blush. It looks like it has tiny bits of glitter in it, but that doesn't show up at all when you apply it. It looks really nice without looking over made up. I would definitely recommend it!