September 1, 2014 | 1977 users online

Lipstick - Smashbox - smashing Raspberry Kreme

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by grayeyes043

Love this lipstick....its not so bright but it is not so dark.
It feels like a lip balm, goes on smoothly, and doesn't have an annoying taste or smell.
Looks great on dark skin...IMHO....for me its like the closet thing to a red lipstick for me that I am willing to use on a regular basis.
Great for work and school.
I look great in it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2010 12:26:00 PM More reviews by ViviG

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The reviewer below who said this would be a great colour for fair, blue eyed girls is absolutely right. I find it to be a dark beige / berry tone that is pretty much a perfect colour for a natural lip. It's not a deep berry by any means and actually it's only a shade or two deeper than a light pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2007 6:22:00 PM More reviews by roborutanya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a HG lipstick for me. I purchased it last week and I'm like a dog with a bone, I don't want to let it out of my sight !!!! A perfect mid berry, not too dark, just a shade or two darker than my natural lip color, which is a very pigmented plum/red. This will be my go to lipstick for fall, great smooth texture that lasts and doesn't bleed. I would repurchase but I love to try new products and colors all the time, this tube will last me forever !!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2007 9:10:00 AM More reviews by orisha_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

Yet another product that looks blah in the tube, but wonderful when applied. I don't get much of the gold shimmer you guys mention, on me it's a kind of natural, soft, blue-toned berry colour. I don't wear it as a solid slick of colour, I line my lips with Barbara Daly's Merlot lip pencil, blend meticulously and then apply raspberry kreme as a stain using a fingertip. The result is matt, pouty, bee-stung looking lips. A slick of balm or gloss softens the look. It doesn't get full marks because I find the formula very drying, but all in all, it's a damn good lippie.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2007 4:59:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lovely raspberry with just a hint of golden shimmer. Excellent lasting power and smooth application. This is my new go-to work lipstick. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2006 9:22:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

I wanted a berry lip color with golden shimmer, and this came so close! It's gorgeous and warm in the tube, but on my lips, it turned out quite cooler than expected. I suppose I could manipulate it with the right liner, but I'm going to continue my search. Still a very lovely lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2005 7:24:00 PM More reviews by sunshine34

This is a pinky berry tone that is so pretty on the pale skinned like me. I've hardly worn lipstick all summer, but now we're heading for wintertime I find I want to wear lipstick and liner rather than just a slick of gloss. I'm reaching for this shade a lot!

If you're loking for a lippie to wear with nude eyes and and a pencil skirt for this autumns lady-like look then this is it!

It's on the neutral/ cool border so it suits many different colourings.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2004 7:56:00 PM More reviews by ishtar_chick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this shade, because it looks sooo beautiful on the tube, looks like a mauvey pink (natural pink, no big deal pink) with some gold shimmer, but when i put it on it didn't look good on me, it looked kinda violet, I'd say this is for cool toned girls, so maybe for someone very fair with blue eyes this would work marvelously!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2004 5:06:00 AM More reviews by sanrosee

This lippie surprised me - in the tube it looks like a standard berry shade. But when I put it on, my lips looked fabulous. It's exactly what I wanted Clinique's Black Honey to look like. A cool berry color without a pink undertone. Plus it has a slight shimmer. It lasts fairly long, and it doesn't feel heavy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2003 10:14:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

Rasberry Creme is one of Holly's favorites! Its a very sheer berry shade. Really pretty. Has a slight golden shimmer to it. Very natural looking lip color that can be even more specatacular with a lipliner. Alot of color in this sheer shade. No scent.