Smashbox smashing Premier

3.8

on 3/24/2009 9:21:00 PM

Ok, another product I love, love, loooove. I ordered about 20 of these when I found out Smashbox discontinued this color. Uggghh! QVC picked up the remaining inventory and was selling it on their website. I have tried for years to find a comparable color and texture - to no avail. What I love about this lipstick is the texture - the matte. It stays on your lips without drying them out.

on 9/16/2003 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am starting to really like Smashbox's lipsticks. They have no scent (plus!), moisturizing without being slippery (plus!), and the pigments are great (big plus!). I use Premier as an everyday. It's a nudish, pinkish, mauvish. Kind of hard to explain but looks really pretty for office or just casual look. I'm an MMM/LLL and it looks great! (Also love Smashbox's Deep Red but there's no category for it in P'Ville)

on 9/12/2003 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I am not so fond of this color. Premier is a nude shade that looks way too pink on my lips. Looks great with a beige lipgloss over it. Very pretty but just too pink for me. no scent!

on 9/9/2003 3:44:00 PM

Cool toned nude pinky mauve style colour. Works for me with an irridescent gloss over the top because it can come off a bit matte for my tastes. Nice texture. Lasts well. No annoying taste or smell. I wear it for work a lot (cool toned PPP)

Popular Lipsticks