August 29, 2014 | 1818 users online

Lipstick - Milani - gourmet coffee

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by yankee77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick and shade. I have worn Gourmet coffee by Milani for years and I will lose it if they discontinue this product! The color and staying power of this lipstick is awesome. It has a sheen to it, but is not too shiny. I am Latina and I definitely think this color works on someone with olive skin tone or darker, because it is quite dark. I get a lot of compliments on it and for the price I couldn't be happier. I also love the image that Milani stands for, being a makeup for Multicultural women...we aren't all the same color, so why shouldn't our makeup be as diverse as we are?! Love, love, love this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this today and it's wonderful. A nice, dark reddish brown that doesn't drain your skin of its glow. Good under gloss too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2005 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a beautiful natural dark brown color that I love because I hate any lipsticks with even a hint of pink in them. I have fair skin, brown eyes, and reddish brown hair. I like this applied lightly over lipbalm - it is like a long-lasting stain, gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2005 7:22:00 PM More reviews by dachua

This color is pretty scary in the tube--it is a dark, dark brown with a reddish/purple undertone. I would never apply as a regular lipstick, but if I rub a small amount on as a stain, it lasts quite a while and believe me, nothing lasts on my lips--not even the so called 'all day' stuff. This looks good with a little lighter gloss over it also.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2003 1:36:00 AM More reviews by funnygirlblack

Milani's lipsticks are really good. They are very true to their color and have a beautiful scent. gormet coffee is a deep reddish brown.