September 17, 2014 | 1048 users online

Conditioner - Korres - Acacia milk conditioner

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Laski

I really wanted to like this, because it has a beautiful creamy consistency and a soft and pleasant smell. It detangles my hair nicely, and feels really rich when I distribute it on the hair, but no matter how little amount I use, it leaves my hair kind of lifeless and lackluster after drying. It also gets greasy way earlier than with other conditioners.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a generous sample of this conditioner from Korres (a brand I've come to adore I might add). Conditioner Acacia Milk is for dry hair. Well perfect for me was my first thought. Well, after having tried it for a week I am a bit dissapointed. I have dry, fine and fragile hair. The conditioner is not very moisturizing, in fact it's a bit drying! The scent is nice though, had no problems with it.
However, I would not purchase this conditioner in full size. I need something more moisturizing. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2010 1:51:00 AM More reviews by rnm3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

ok. so i love korres, both in products and as a company... however, this was not very moisturizing. i can also respond that as far as hair goes, this is not a multi-ethnic product.... aka.. not for severely dry hair in need of a lot of moisture. sorry, korres

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2008 3:52:00 PM More reviews by pinkclover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was looking for an alternative to Kerastase conditioners which I adore but have a harder time finding and are more costly. My hair is semi-long, naturally straight and fine textured. Also color-treated. It is pretty healthy even with frequent blow drying. When I applied this the first time while showering I had to use quite a bit of product to coat my hair and even then I didn't have the feeling of a nice, rich coating. It actually felt stringy and tangled and I had a hard time finger combing it through my hair. After the shower I went to comb my hair before blow drying and I had a hard time getting a wide toothed comb through it. I then blow dried it and my hair felt like it had a coating or a film on it and it was STILL hard to comb! It felt dry and not at all silky or soft. Weird product-I have never used a conditioner that actually made my hair feel more dry after I used it! Total waste of money and by far the worst conditioner I've ever used. In fact I'd rather a conditioner make my hair feel greasy than how this made it feel! I also did not like the fragrance-very unusual. And the bottle is too small and it's hard to get the product out. Can you tell I don't like this???

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2008 12:17:00 PM More reviews by eqing

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not much good to say here. Ultimately I stopped using this because it made me itchy. Only the second product out of a great many to do that. I'm not a very allergic person. Itchiness aside, its just an average silicone free conditioner. I have thick coarse hair. It conditioned, a little for the price though $19 small bottle. Nothing fantastic happening here.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2008 7:46:00 PM More reviews by poprocks86

Wow. WORST conditioner ever. I have normal hair, and after one use, this left my hair in a straw-like, tangly mess. At first it I thought it was the shampoo I paired it up with (Korres Rice Porteins shampoo), so I paired it up with the other shampoo in my shower. And the problem was the conditioner. First time a conditioner dried out my hair! Terrible. And it stinks! It is so heavily perfumed. Smells like old, cheap perfume. Sent it back to the store for a full refund.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2008 7:18:00 PM More reviews by tried_em_all

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For me personally, I hated this...it was very drying and very plastic feeling on my hair. My hair just sort of exploded into a big, fuzzy, dried out mess. I don't need a heavy conditioner, but need something more than a light one -- and this really was one of the worst things I've ever tried. I'm so glad I ordered from a company that takes returns, because for $19 for 8 oz, it's going back. I really didn't care for the smell, I found it very masculine and cloying. I have a terrible time with conditioners, but this was one of the worst.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2007 6:42:00 PM More reviews by nellamc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an ok conditioner, but there are several others on the market that are equal or better for less $. Also, after repeated use, it made my scalp dry and flaky, which almost never hapens. I will not buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2007 7:07:00 AM More reviews by pixielu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really didn't like this. It was not moisturising enough for my normal hair, it left it tangly and also frizzy. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2007 8:20:00 AM More reviews by dysphoricmango

The Milk Conditioner is absolutely AMAZING! Not only are Korres products all natural, each coming with its own individual expiration date, they smell delicious too! The conditioner left my hair shiny and smooth with no residue. All you get is silky, shiny hair without the slippery feeling. With some conditioners, I feel like I'm moisturizing the surface of my hair but the conditioner hasn't really penetrated the hair to improve its quality. This isn't the case with this conditioner as my hair was still soft and silky the next day. It even smelled as good as it did the day before! I am definitely pleased with this product and will be purchasing more Korres products in the future!