December 20, 2014 | 876 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by kaaayxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this scent.. This is a sweet but crisp (with a bit of spice) body splash.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I like this body spray but it doesn't last very long. I know most body sprays do not but this seems exceptionally low. The top notes are pumpkin, apple, and ginger which I smell immediately and throughout the longevity of the scent. The middle notes of cinnamon and jasmine are odd to me. I only detect the cinnamon and not the jasmine at all. The base notes of vanilla, amber, and rum are only slightly detectable on me.

I was surprised to see the rum listed as the base note because I LOVE when itís in fragrances, in fact itís usually in my favorite fragrances. I could not smell it here though.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by crystalradium

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I agree with everyone else that it doesn't smell like pumpkin; it's a clean, crisp scent, reminiscent of freshly fallen leaves and cranberry, with a strong note of cinnamon. I think the body mist has been reformulated, because the cinnamon note is now so strong that it's very harsh, but the hand soap is still perfect.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

This smells exactly like you would imagine it to smell -- like cinnamon and pumpkin. It's a nice, warm scent that I do really enjoy wearing in the autumn. I love just about everything pumpkin flavored/scented, but I wasn't sure if I'd like actually smelling pumpkin-y all day, but this is actually a nice, crisp scent and it isn't overpowering. I will say that this is not an everyday fragrance for me...It's nice for casual days but for more formal occasions or nights out I wouldn't wear this. Another thing that's keeping me from totally loving this is that on me the fragrance has a little too much of a vanilla scent when it dries down. Like I said, at first the scent is really warm and crisp and it's great, but it dries to a more creamy scent that I'm not as crazy about, so I end up reapplying this a lot and running out pretty quickly. I would recommend this and I will probably pick up another bottle this year, but it's not an all-time favorite for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I love the smell of pumpkin products! I don't eat pumpkin food containing products much, but I do love the smell. This scent is so unique for B&BW, it's very "Autumn" so I love to wear it during the summer months! It's very spicy, cinnamon, sweet, it's foodie scent lovers' slice of heaven. It's very heavy & decadent. Can I give this six lippies??!! ******

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 4:56:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This smells so good! It doesn't smell like pumpkin to me. There is a very clean smell with some cinnamon to it. I just love this scent. I only bought it because it was clearanced online but I'm so glad I did. I don't like foody scents but this smells so nice. It's not cloying at all. I keep smelling my wrists where I sprayed it. I bought the body splash, I paid $2.75 for it. I wish I would have bought more when they were on sale. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by 0237013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutley LOVEEE this scent it remids me of pumpkin pie!:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

I love food scent so I picked this one up a while back when BBW had their semi annual sale. However I couldn't wear this as a body spray because I think it's too "heavy" for me. I like a light barely there scent so I use this as a room spray and it works. I will not repurchase tho'.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by dianaisabel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great scent, but I like it as a candle BETTER. The reason is because I barely get a whiff of pumpkin, all I smell is cinnamon (very strong) and I would prefer that around the house instead of on me. I was hoping this would be the smell of pumpkin pie but its not so if you are after that smell as well I would not recommend..

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by MissRivett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm convinced BBW has some kind of shennagins going on when you go into their store. I loved this perfume when I tried it in the store, but once I got it home, I realize I don't really like it. The cinnamon scent is very strong, almost musky, and the pumpkin smells quite artificial instead of the normal pumpkin scents you come across. I've worn it on and off for about a month hoping it would grow on me, but it just hasn't. Wish I had kept my receipt on this one.