April 16, 2014 | 1027 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 4:56:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This smells so good! It doesn't smell like pumpkin to me. There is a very clean smell with some cinnamon to it. I just love this scent. I only bought it because it was clearanced online but I'm so glad I did. I don't like foody scents but this smells so nice. It's not cloying at all. I keep smelling my wrists where I sprayed it. I bought the body splash, I paid $2.75 for it. I wish I would have bought more when they were on sale. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by 0237013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutley LOVEEE this scent it remids me of pumpkin pie!:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

I love food scent so I picked this one up a while back when BBW had their semi annual sale. However I couldn't wear this as a body spray because I think it's too "heavy" for me. I like a light barely there scent so I use this as a room spray and it works. I will not repurchase tho'.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by dianaisabel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great scent, but I like it as a candle BETTER. The reason is because I barely get a whiff of pumpkin, all I smell is cinnamon (very strong) and I would prefer that around the house instead of on me. I was hoping this would be the smell of pumpkin pie but its not so if you are after that smell as well I would not recommend..

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by MissRivett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm convinced BBW has some kind of shennagins going on when you go into their store. I loved this perfume when I tried it in the store, but once I got it home, I realize I don't really like it. The cinnamon scent is very strong, almost musky, and the pumpkin smells quite artificial instead of the normal pumpkin scents you come across. I've worn it on and off for about a month hoping it would grow on me, but it just hasn't. Wish I had kept my receipt on this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Anita09

Ok so I dont usually give in and buy things from Bath and Body works because after awhile all the scents start smelling the same to me. BUT..As soon as I smelled this in the store I fell in love! It smells like cloves and cinnamon but hints of pumpkin and vanilla keep the fragrance warm and from being too spicy. I am pleasantly suprised that something so unique smelling came from BBW. Bottom line this fragrance smells comforting and expensive! I already bought multiple back ups :D

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by mricci

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love pumpkin-inspired scents...but I prefer them to be more along the lines of pumpkin pie. This however smells to me more like pumpkin plus apple. Not lovin the apple note. I have BBWs hand sanitizer in Creamy Pumpkin...THAT is a more authentic and yummy interpretation of pumpkin (more vanilla/cream and spices...minus the totally unnecessary apple!)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first heard of Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, I expected something gourmand...of course, like pumpkin pie. That's why I was initially disappointed--it actually turned out to be flowery and not at all like the beloved dessert! It grew on me, though, and it eventually ended up being my favourite fall scent from BBW. I find it to be one of their more unique scents! Contrary to the description, I don't smell much of "crisp apple" or "spiced vanilla" if at all, but I can definitely smell the pumpkin, cinnamon, and gingerbread pleasantly mingled with the florals. I should try layering this with Twilight Woods or TBS Spiced Vanilla! The lotion has good staying power but I do wish the spray lasted longer--the smell is quick to disappear. Still, it's a very different pumpkin scent that I'll be buying over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by BeautBetty

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The bottle I bought last week is different than that in the picture.
I always buy this when it comes out in the fall. I bought the shower (great) and the body lotion (great) also. I LOVE IT. Use till the end all the time. I smell cinnamon and clove, not the vanilla.
Staying powder ON ME is very little so I'm free to spray as much as I want. Use after shower and it's gone right away but it does make me feel fresh in an autumn way ( evn though right now it's ove 80degrees in Southern California. I also spray around my pillow and ahhhhhh smells nice

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Katedutch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I live in New England, where fall means pumpkin everything. Seriously.. everything. Pumpkin lattes, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin pie... as soon as you switch the calendar to September, pumpkin explodes and it's literally everywhere. So, I wasn't surprised when I went into Bath & Body Works & saw "Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin" (actually, I went there for a festive scent full-well knowing I'd find something pumpkin-y). The smell is amazing, very light pumpkin, not overwhelming, which is what I feared. Then, you smell crisp apples (think cider) & light vanilla. It's seriously gorgeous, without feeling like I smell like Thanksgiving dessert. I got this in the triple moisture body cream & body spray, and it's wonderful in both - luxurious, lasting & seriously yummy.