January 29, 2015 | 982 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 15 for Combination to Oily Skin

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2015 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Adriana2013

I have been using this daily cream for more than 3 years. The bottle lasts forever. You don't need much. It has a pleasant scent. Ideally I would prefer it without any scent but as I said it has a cheerful aroma. I have very oily skin and have acne prone areas. This cream is very light and it does not cause break outs. I use it only in the morning. I consider this cream to be my loyal reliable partner.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2015 12:07:00 PM More reviews by NicoFinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has been my daily moisturizer for about 5 years now after having it recommended to me by a dermatologist. I have oily skin in my T zone and certain lotions can just exacerbate that problem. This one is really great because it's oil-free but still is super hydrating and has the bonus of some SPF protection. I use this every morning after I shower and apply it on my face and neck. You don't need a lot to cover you face either; I maybe use a dime-sized amount and sometimes that is a bit much.
It has a nice clean scent (though it's fragrance-free) and makes my skin feel wonderful and smooth. It also comes in two sizes, 4oz or 6oz, and for different skin types (this one, normal and sensitive).
One thing I will say is definitely buy the name brand. I know some stores will have a lotion next to the Olay ones that claim to be comparable and are several dollars less (hey, even at $8 who doesn't like to save some money) but it is just worth buying the name brand. I found that the off-brand ones just aren't as hydrating or aren't oil-free like Olay is.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2015 11:09:00 PM More reviews by raco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of those great potential "for the rest of my life" products that I will always recommend. It's a reliable, light moisturizer, and it has sunscreen in it. Not to mention it seems to last forever. I love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2015 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Melaniedimitrovski

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I personally love this cream and have need using it on my face and neck since I was 11 it does have a sunscreen in it which also helps with just overall protecting your face, this product is a little pricy but it's worth it I buy this product over and over again and it's about 15.00$

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by soifon8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's an ok moisturizer. I have combo oily skin, when I tried it made my skin look healthy, provided moisture, didn't break me out because it's a lotion consistency. However it did irritate my skin a lil bit, but the uncomfortable feeling would go away after like 30 minutes. It was all the time after applying it then I figured I should go with the sensitive skin formula which has no fragrance, and that works better for me the problem was gone. I recommend trying it but if it irritates your skin you are better off with the sensitive skin formula.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by ilovemacchiato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used to love this stuff but now it leaves little clumps all over my face. What happened?

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by clairedelalune

While this product makes my skin soft and supple, it still leaves a burning sensation to my skin and leaves rashes around my eyes if I get to close to them. I have to be really careful to apply only to my cheeks and temple. I probably wouldn't buy this again unless I was on a budget.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by goodcreams

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

People are SO ignorant. REALLY REALLY REALLY clueless when it comes to skincare, then they post stupid reviews!!! This lotion is chock full of antioxidants and wonderful vitamins plus sunscreen. I am actually a skin specialist, and if only people would LEARN they would know mineral oil, as in the type used in skincare products, is NOT, , is NOT, is NOT bad for skin. In fact it is an excellent EMOLLIENT used to retain moisture in the skin!!!!!!

6 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Lanikoerte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the main ingredients is mineral oil. I never actually purchased this product but used my friends and it felt nice however I didn't like the smell and the ingredients are crap for your skin. Idk how they continue to be number one face lotion.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by dlvinet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this product several times and find it burns my skin and gives me a rash. I now use Optimera day and night cream and my US friends use NeriumAD which works on a myriad of skin conditions (aging and loose skin, skin texture, large pores, wrinkles and discoloration) - love it! It has taken years off and I have only used for 2 months! Look-10-years-younger.com