July 23, 2014 | 1068 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Complete All Day Moisturizer w/ Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 for Oily Skin/Combination Skin

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by cheesedippable

Unfortunately this broke me out every time I tried to use it. I don't have the most sensitive skin and few things break me out, so I was pretty disappointed. As for the packaging, I can see it potentially getting more and more difficult to get product out as it starts getting low because of the hard packaging and it doesn't come with a pump. I wished it had worked on me, but it didn't

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by jackuzzi1212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday lotion for my oily skin. It keeps my skin moisturized all day, but not oily. I have combo skin, and most "oily/combo" lotion products are too drying for my dry areas. But i use this daily on my face and neck and it works flawlessly. The spf is a plus, and its lightweight. The packaging isn't anything special, but a plus is that you won't have problems with it if you're traveling. I will definitely repurchase this and I don't even look at other face moisturizers because I love it so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Lfurner11

This is a fantastic lightweight moisturizer for every day use. I apply this on my face and neck daily before makeup and it does not make my t-zone greasy as I've found with other SPF moisturisers. Fantastic value as well, especially considering it is a broad spectrum sunscreen. My only minor qualm with this is that the bottle isn't a pump, which makes it difficult to get to the last remaining product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by chickiep21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is my number 1 go to moisturizer. I have oily, acne prone skin and this is the only moisturizer that doesn't make me look like a greasy mess! It's also the only moisturizer that hasn't caused any breakouts which is a true miracle lol. Another plus about this is that it doesn't cause me to look "ashy" in photos. The scent is gorgeous too. When I first started dating my boyfriend (now husband), he couldn't stop complimenting my fragrance and it was this moisturizer!

Even when I was on accutane, I used this as my daytime moisturizer and Cerave for nighttime. This stuff definitely does the job! The amount you get in the bottle lasts for a long time and it looks beautiful enough to use under makeup. I have been using this for 4-5 years and any time I use something else my skin doesn't suit it and I always switch back to Olay. This is a definite recommendation from me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by hikari001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for the past 2 years so it should be safe for me to write a review for it now. It's been my go to moisturizer because its made for oily/combo skin and it also has an added sunscreen of SPF 15. I love it, truly love this moisturizer hence why I've been using it for so long.

Pros:
- Leaves a matte finish on my skin
- Dries quickly
- Moisturizes my dry skin nicely but doesn't make the oily part too oily
- SPF 15
- I used it once a day and one bottle would last me for 4-5 months
- Doesn't break me out

Cons:
- The bottle is just horrible, especially for traveling. The lotion just bursts everywhere without it being squirted

Sadly, it stopped working for me entirely. I don't know if its because of the new formula or there's a change in my skin but instead of a matte finish, it leaves it oily and it doesn't moisturize my dry skin anymore. The oily parts just gets oilier. In short it just doesn't work for me anymore. I took this as a cue to change my daily moisturizer but I'm just so sad cause its been working really great for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by rileyparks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted this product to work as it has been getting a lot of shining blogger and celebrity reviews. However, my skin and this moisturiser just don't get along.

Not only did it cause breakouts on my face, but I applied it one day on my décolletage and even with showering post workout that evening I woke up to breakouts. And I never break out in that area. It also has an uncomfortable burning sensation that some chemical sunscreens have.

Price wise, it is in the upper range of drug store moisturisers and the packaging could use a pump.

Overall, I wanted to like it, but sadly will have to pass it on to someone else.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by banana77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Absolutely lovely. I love this sunscreen and will definitely repurchase. I've been using it for a few months now, and I'm glad I found it. It absorbs quickly, smells nice, and seems to work, because my skin looks great. Super cheap as well, can find it on sale for about $10, and it will last you for a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by shadetabi

Had a nice light scent. it is light and not greasy . I like the way it absorbs in my skin

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by texasbeautyaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted to like this product, and I did for a while. It applied well, had a decent enough fragrance, but then I noticed it started making me greasy. Not pizza greasy, but there was a definite sheen on my face (and not the dewy kind).
Along with the grease came whiteheads, and that was when I connected the dots and knew I had to stop. I've come to expect this with sunscreens, but was still disappointed to have this happen as I know how pivotal it is to wear spf daily. The moisturizer is not for my skin (combo-oily). I will say, that aside from white heads, that was the only type of acne I really experienced which was a plus. The packaging is great, and the product is low on the price range.
While I won't buy it again, I would still recommend it to someone to try out. I ended up using the last bit of mine on my arms and chest with no adverse effects.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by subtleclues

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my every day moisturizing lotion that I've been wearing for years and I love it. It is mattifying which can be a bit drying, so I usually mix it with a drop of either jojoba or castor oil.