October 25, 2014 | 1795 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 15 for Combination to Oily Skin

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by ilovemacchiato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used to love this stuff but now it leaves little clumps all over my face. What happened?

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by clairedelalune

While this product makes my skin soft and supple, it still leaves a burning sensation to my skin and leaves rashes around my eyes if I get to close to them. I have to be really careful to apply only to my cheeks and temple. I probably wouldn't buy this again unless I was on a budget.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by goodcreams

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

People are SO ignorant. REALLY REALLY REALLY clueless when it comes to skincare, then they post stupid reviews!!! This lotion is chock full of antioxidants and wonderful vitamins plus sunscreen. I am actually a skin specialist, and if only people would LEARN they would know mineral oil, as in the type used in skincare products, is NOT, , is NOT, is NOT bad for skin. In fact it is an excellent EMOLLIENT used to retain moisture in the skin!!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Lanikoerte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the main ingredients is mineral oil. I never actually purchased this product but used my friends and it felt nice however I didn't like the smell and the ingredients are crap for your skin. Idk how they continue to be number one face lotion.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by dlvinet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this product several times and find it burns my skin and gives me a rash. I now use Optimera day and night cream and my US friends use NeriumAD which works on a myriad of skin conditions (aging and loose skin, skin texture, large pores, wrinkles and discoloration) - love it! It has taken years off and I have only used for 2 months! Look-10-years-younger.com

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by cheesedippable

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately this broke me out every time I tried to use it. I don't have the most sensitive skin and few things break me out, so I was pretty disappointed. As for the packaging, I can see it potentially getting more and more difficult to get product out as it starts getting low because of the hard packaging and it doesn't come with a pump. I wished it had worked on me, but it didn't

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by jackuzzi1212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday lotion for my oily skin. It keeps my skin moisturized all day, but not oily. I have combo skin, and most "oily/combo" lotion products are too drying for my dry areas. But i use this daily on my face and neck and it works flawlessly. The spf is a plus, and its lightweight. The packaging isn't anything special, but a plus is that you won't have problems with it if you're traveling. I will definitely repurchase this and I don't even look at other face moisturizers because I love it so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Lfurner11

This is a fantastic lightweight moisturizer for every day use. I apply this on my face and neck daily before makeup and it does not make my t-zone greasy as I've found with other SPF moisturisers. Fantastic value as well, especially considering it is a broad spectrum sunscreen. My only minor qualm with this is that the bottle isn't a pump, which makes it difficult to get to the last remaining product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by chickiep21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is my number 1 go to moisturizer. I have oily, acne prone skin and this is the only moisturizer that doesn't make me look like a greasy mess! It's also the only moisturizer that hasn't caused any breakouts which is a true miracle lol. Another plus about this is that it doesn't cause me to look "ashy" in photos. The scent is gorgeous too. When I first started dating my boyfriend (now husband), he couldn't stop complimenting my fragrance and it was this moisturizer!

Even when I was on accutane, I used this as my daytime moisturizer and Cerave for nighttime. This stuff definitely does the job! The amount you get in the bottle lasts for a long time and it looks beautiful enough to use under makeup. I have been using this for 4-5 years and any time I use something else my skin doesn't suit it and I always switch back to Olay. This is a definite recommendation from me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by hikari001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for the past 2 years so it should be safe for me to write a review for it now. It's been my go to moisturizer because its made for oily/combo skin and it also has an added sunscreen of SPF 15. I love it, truly love this moisturizer hence why I've been using it for so long.

Pros:
- Leaves a matte finish on my skin
- Dries quickly
- Moisturizes my dry skin nicely but doesn't make the oily part too oily
- SPF 15
- I used it once a day and one bottle would last me for 4-5 months
- Doesn't break me out

Cons:
- The bottle is just horrible, especially for traveling. The lotion just bursts everywhere without it being squirted

Sadly, it stopped working for me entirely. I don't know if its because of the new formula or there's a change in my skin but instead of a matte finish, it leaves it oily and it doesn't moisturize my dry skin anymore. The oily parts just gets oilier. In short it just doesn't work for me anymore. I took this as a cue to change my daily moisturizer but I'm just so sad cause its been working really great for me.