August 27, 2014 | 996 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clinique - Total Turnaround Visible Skin Renewer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by LaciBarnettJones

I am absolutely IN LOVE with this product. I have combination skin and it is very sensitive. Most moisturizers that I use on a daily basis break my skin out and I end up only being able to use them once a week or so but this was not the case here! I got this as a sample with another purchase I made and let me tell you, after only using it for 3 days I will FOR SURE be ordering more! This is such an awesome product. It has given the softest skin ever without that oily look or feel! I have not had any breakouts at all, which is extremely insults for my first couple of days with a new moisturizer. It has actually just cleared my skin up completely! I apply it while my skin is still a little damp from washing it every single night and every other morning and it works amazingly. Everyone should try this! It was just what I needed! So pleased and so happy that I just accidentally found this stuff! It is well worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by LiveHappily

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wonderful product. Did not break me out. wish it comes in a larger bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 8:13:00 AM More reviews by Sashaaaa

I purchased the product a month ago, but I do not use it every day since I have chemical peels done every week/every other week and my beauty specialist insists that there is such a thing as over-exfoliation. But for the few days that I did try the concentrate I loved using it. It has a slightly unpleasant clinical smell at first, but it goes away fast. I apply it under my moisturiser on clean skin and it makes my face a velvety soft feel. The end result is a radiant face with more evened out skin tone. Despite the fact that it is essentially an exfoliator, the concentrate does not dry my skin and does not make it flaky.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 3:58:00 AM More reviews by cottondreams

A BHA product. Which means it's a chemical exfoliant. It's gentler compared to AHAs. And I only use it at night. It's supposed to be used as a treatment/serum. And I was told to use it before my moisturizer.

I have sensitive combination/oily skin especially on forehead and nose. I rarely breakout but I feel my skin could be smoother and healthier.

After a month, I really really like how smooth and glowy my skin is. I don't even use it everyday. It is quite expensive. I use it on alternate nights. It has a smooth texture and matt finish. Does not leave me feeling oily. Definitely a staple in my night regime.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by MiaBella0517

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this product along with 3 other Clinique products, NIB, a Lancome cream, NIB, & & Mary Kay Timewise 3 in 1 cleansers NIB on Craigslist for $40 bucks. I just love Craigslist because people sell stuff they don't want for dirt cheap. I got over $300 bucks in skin care products. I have a complex skin care regimen. I use Philosophy, Dr Denese, Lancome & Mary Kay. I did use Clinique but I was turned off because the cleanser and toner were way too drying so I stopped using it until now. I just bought 4pcs along with a Lancome moisturizure & 2 Mary Kay ckeansers off Craigslist for 40 bucks. All brand new in the box. Now I am hooked. One of the moisturizures is 89 bucks & I love it. So I use the Total turnaround at night on my face & philosophys hope in a jar on my neck at night. .

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Nida007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is very good for "brightening" and "velvety smooth" skin!
After a week's use you'll be stunned that the your skin has improved in texture,color and the over all health of the skin!

The CONS are: When I used it I felt there were some zits that were popping out of my skin,probably due to my age factor!
SECONDLY: When you stop using this product your kin will break out because its gets used to the ingredients of the product and you might have to re purchase every time to get your skin right!

I would still buy this product and recommend it for "Age-ing women and Adults" rather than early teens!

Cheers!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros
- ??

Cons
- milia
- oily skin but feels tight
- pricey

Included in my GWP. I think this may have caused the severe acne all over my forehead. Some reviewers say it has silicone (hmmm could be the culprit). For the price of a full container…this is not worth it for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by karriwhel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Not too impressed. I think the silicones temporarily give that dewy glow soft feeling, but it doesn’t last. Didn’t really notice any long term effects from use, other than it broke me out. I am finding I cannot use any Clinique facial products these days, only their makeup it appears! No worries sent it off to swapping!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by stl

In Asia this is called Total Turnaround Concentrate, and it comes in a tall bottle.I bought this because I started getting tiny under-skin pimples, which I think are the clogged pores.
Total Turnaround concentrate is a siliconey serum, which makes the skin feels like velvet. However, I don't really notice any visible effects, the skin around my chin is still bumpy and uneven. I quite like the effect it gives, but this is not what I had initially bought this for. I will use it up, but I won't repurchase. I bought Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel, works much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by LauraJackie

This is a great product, really saw a difference in my skin, it gave me a dewy bright look. It will not help with wrinkles, lifting, firming or anything of that nature but is a great product for younger ages. Did not do much for hydration for my skin but did smooth texture and brighten and would purchase again