April 16, 2014 | 1916 users online

Eyeliner - Boots - Botanics Eye Liner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 9:34:00 AM More reviews by rydellpink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this liner a lot. I do agree that it is more of a cream versus a gel. I don't use the brush it came with. I use another liner brush. It will smudge if you don't use an eyeshadow primer, but I find it works well with my Urban Decay Primer Potion or Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by summerrain1994

I bought this off of Drugstore.com because it was cheap and I was willing to try gel liner.
Let me go ahead and say that this isn't really 'gel'... its creamy, more like.
I used it quiet a bit when I first got it, to create a slight wing on my regular liner. I wouldn't use it to liner my upper lashline because I don't have those skills and I think that this isn't suitable for that.
It smudges on me which I dislike, even when I set it with powder.
It's been about 6 months and its dried up now, I've tried fixing it, but I think it's a goner. It was nice while it lasted but I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by flawlessbackflip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

my first gel liner ever. i'm really impressed. i still need to find the right brush to use to get a super thin line, but this liner is really dark and black and it stays forever with a primer. my eyelids are super oily so it disappears after a while, but if your eyelids aren't oily then there is nothing to worry about. also, the only liner that stays on my waterline (i've tried every liner known to man kind, including mac and urban decay). i wear contacts too, and it didn't irritate me at all when i used it on my waterline.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by ajkeys

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product. It stays on well throughout the day and doesn't feel or look too heavy. It has lasted me the longest time too since I don't use it everyday. The one thing I dislike however is the brush it comes with just because it is sooo small. I use a different brush almost one for the lips and that works a lot better.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by shell69

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this after reading the reviews here after my Black Track dried up. I noticed right away it is not nearly as soft as MAC's f/l....much more dense and I find it not easy to apply. I've used an angle brush and a lining brush and still cant get it to flow on easily like f/l :(. I will say it lasts forever .....ie does not fade all day so that's a plus however I guess I'm going to have to go and buy another black track :(. Uggh I wished it worked for me because I really love the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2010 3:07:00 PM More reviews by estellise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I needed some new eyeliner desperately a few weeks ago for the day, but I couldn't go anywhere that would carry MAC. I decided to buy this at the nearest Target after some quick research online and MUA. I was planning on using it as a temp eyeliner, but it works excellently that I don't think I'll need to stop by MAC anytime soon. It goes on easy and stays put. Plus the price is hard to argue with.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by JennLovesYou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at Target over the weekend, and I'm glad I did! I initially went in to pick up some skin care stuff and Sonia Kashuk brushes, and struck up a conversation with the cosmetics assistant. She ended up showing me the Boots Botanics display and giving me a $1 off coupon for any item. I was going to try the volumizing mascara since I'm in the market for one that will thicken my lashes, but chose the cream eyeliner in Brown/Black instead. It's probably one of the best drugstore purchases I've ever made, and the fact that it's completely plant-based makes this find that much better! I wasn't in the market for a new eyeliner and was very wary of buying a product without reading its reviews,but am glad that I picked this up. I've already made a dent in it, and I've only had it for a few days. It's highly comparable to MAC's Fluidline gel liners, so it would definitely work as a drugstore dupe when you're cash strapped. Everyone should try this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2009 10:31:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am new to cream eyeliners, and tried L'oreal HIP previously. L'oreal didn't work for me and Boots Botanics in Brown/Black is easy to apply, very creamy, and is quite inexpensive at $5.00 at drugstore.com. I used this product to tightline my eyes, and it worked without any smudging. I will purchase this eyeliner again...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2009 3:42:00 AM More reviews by DDGattina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been trying various cream eyeliners-- the Red Earth palette that hooked me on cream for eyelining is not available in the US since Ulta discontinued the line. Happened to be in Target when there was a cosmetics salesperson in the aisle, and asked her about the options. She suggested the Boots Botanics as her favorite, since it is smudgeable for a softer line BUT really stays in place once it sets. She was right! This stays better than any of the other liners I've tried, even with my heavy-handed use of eye cream. I really like the brown-black color AND I especially love the 7.99 price at Target. I apply with a MAC flat liner brush, which makes tight-lining fast and simple. I almost gave this a 5, because it is almost perfect...may adjust the rating after more use.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by almostmrsparker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wonderful eyeliner, makes me look sexy, stays on throughout the day, decent price, lasts a long time. Will definitely buy it again!