September 16, 2014 | 1968 users online

Lip Gloss - Rimmel - Vinyl Lip - Snog

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect shade for me. I have very fair skin (and dark hair&eyes). At first I wasnt sure about this lip gloss. Not much comes out the tube on the wand and I like to use quite a lot of lip gloss when I do use it. It is a bit sticky but could be worse. I have grown to like it though as it is the perfect colour for me - my natural lip colour but accentuated anunits fairly well pigmented -moreso than most other lip glosses Ive tried. It looks good on its own or over a pinky brown lipstick U have. It is a pinky red colour, fairly natural. I'd recommend this to anyone with similar colouring to me who wants to add a bit more colour and shiny gloss to their lips without too much effort.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Complete MLBB. Foolproof, supremely flattering. Not discontinued- they changed the tube so only the barest minimum comes out, now it doesn't come out all goopy, but quite sheer. So if you want more gloss you have to pump as with certain mascaras.
Lovely flattering colour. Similar to Revlon Cherries in the Snow gloss on me, but more flattering--that one elicited nothing but 'i don't think your lip makeup suits you' from several ppl, while this one garners compliments. Not sticky. Goes well with most looks. Even DH said it was a beautiful lipstick colour--I told him it was gloss--his eyes glazed over--and the crickets, they chirped.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Mogie21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Omg I love this!!! I use this all the time and I have the colour snog?? It's perfect for my complexion and I love it sooooooo sexy!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by MadameChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is AMAZING. I love the colour, perfect for every day wear! So disappointed they discontinued this. I actually found it at my local pound shop - I will be going back to look for more.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by ayu22003

Almost wear it everyday since I got it, it was like I had been waiting a color like this for long time hahaha... dark pink with a bit purple, pigmented enough and just the right sheen, can make my dark ;( lip naturally lighter, sorry for my limited vocabulary ^^ NO.1 lip gloss to me, and btw NO.2 is the red Ginger.. good price, good package, no flavor, absolutely love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by caroline_a

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great lipgloss! I saw this in the drugstore and remembered being a fan of it around 10 years ago. The packaging as changed but the formulation seems to be the same. it is a reddish-pink (think raspberryish) that isn't too glossy or sparkly. I have pale skin and dark hair/features, with fairly red lips, and this is a good colour on me - sort of "my lips but better". The price is GREAT - it was like $5, which is awesome. The applicator works fine, the formulation isn't smelly or goopy, and it isn't sticky or dehydrating! I've not been disappointed in my old favourite, and will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by razzledooda

Bought on a whim in Poundland. Had very low expectations as I prefer high end cosmetics brands, but this lipgloss is excellent! Wow! Colour is very natural and similar to my own lips but adds a little colour and some shine but still looks natural and not frosty (yuck) or sparkly. Can't believe this lipgloss is so nice. Smell is not bad, texture is good, not too sticky. Really hope it hasn't been discontinued as I'd like to buy more when this runs out. Great everyday lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Vittoriak

I love this gloss! I found it on asos uk, so I am not sure if it's discontinued or something. The colour is perfect for my lips! I think that the texture is very comparable to Chanel aqualumiere gloss. Not sticky but moisturising and fairly pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2011 4:36:00 AM More reviews by bezarkobarbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday lip gloss. It can be a tad bit sticky, but the color is flawless.

Edit: this gloss has been DISCONTINUED. I e-mailed Coty [rimmels parent company] and they broke the news to me! So if you see it buy it up. Tubes are already going for $30 on amazon.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by squishybunnie

My everyday lip gloss. I love this stuff! it's affordable, it's natural-looking and it's the exact same colour as my own lips! It also works well with a bunch of natural to dark pink lipsticks. My one fave product from Rimmel!