Elizabeth Arden Clear Lipgloss

4.6

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 7/17/2008 3:37:00 PM

This is my HG clear lip gloss. Its very shiny and looks pretty on, BUT it is not super sticky like MAC or some of the other brands. It gives my matte lipsticks a little bit of life. I love this and will buy it again definitely.

on 3/16/2008 10:56:00 AM

I received this product for free, so I have no clue of the price.
I like it, it's very shiny, it doesn't go all over your face, stays well on your lips.
Very nice packacing, a tiny tube with a pointy applicator, I use my fingers or a brush to apply it, alone or over a lipstick.
I've punched a hole in the upper side of the tube (I have the small 6ml tube) and attached it to my cell phone, looks good and very useful ;)

on 6/4/2007 12:54:00 PM

This is THE clear lipgloss to have. Thankfully the peppermint scent does not translate to peppermint taste of tingly lips. I hate that. Less sticky than Mac, but tacky enough to last on lips. The big plus for me is that it comes in a slim squeeze tube. Won't get cloudy.

on 9/26/2006 11:20:00 PM

This gloss really does have a lovely texture-- thick enough for staying power but not so tacky as a JT or MAC Lipglass. The spearmint scent is only noticeable to me when I put it on, otherwise it seems odorless and tasteless, which I really like. I think my only real problem is the teeny opening; if the tube is fairly new, a little bit seeps out as you re-cap the gloss. Not enough to be wasteful but it could cause a bit of a mess in your purse if you're not careful. Soooo, overall, I really like this gloss-- it imparts a simple, elegant gleam and at the same time looks so casual and cool. Will buy again.

This gloss comes in an easy-to-use tube and makes my lipstick look fabulous. Just a teensy amount near the middle of my pout looks lovely. It's a bit sticky though.

on 8/3/2006 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The one and only Elizabeth Arden product I have and will ever have. It is a bit on the thick/sticky side, but that's also what gives it staying power, and I'm definitely willing to trade that off. The minty scent is awesome.

A staple in my makeup kit! It's simple, cheap, effective and most of my clients love it. The only reason I took of a lippie is because it has a mint scent and some people do not like a fragrance in their makeup.

on 1/5/2006 5:53:00 AM

Good very natural heavy lip gloss, has good staying power...
a bit too sticky for me though, but otherwise really nice...

on 12/14/2005 1:30:00 AM

Very nice gloss overall but nothing special.

on 11/20/2005 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lipgloss really is way too expensive. That's the only negative thing I have to say about it. Great shine, tacky texture without being too sticky, fairly long lasting, especially paired with flawless lipstick. Light pleasant mint fragrance that fades quickly. Layer it on thick for mega watt shine or just a small bead slicked over your matte lipsticks to moisten them. Get yourself a retractable lip brush, it's the best way to apply it. Pointy applicator tip is perfect for squeezing a little bead onto your brush.
I do not use fingers, but if you wanted to you could.

Recommended for Medium Skin