Smashbox Face & Cheek Brush #02

3.6

on 2/9/2014 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This brush is really nice and soft. It is good for powder, bronzer and buffing out blush,
tip: Wash it at a downwards angle as it is made with natural hair and if water seaps up the brush the hairs will shed. Haven't had problems with mine shedding in the year I have owned it :)

on 2/21/2006 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This brush was already shedding when I removed it from the package...Bad Sign! It continued to shed every time I used it, so I returned it.

on 10/4/2005 5:13:00 AM

This is a pretty good product. It has lasted me a good four years and is just now starting to show a bit of bristle wear, despite heavy use. I have been using for a loose powder brush instead of blush and have been very happy with its performance. Will buy again.

on 8/18/2004 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love Smashbox brushes. I think they are abit underrated. I have this brush for about 4 years now, and vain me had been using it every day. And it is still in very good condition. No hair shredding, the hair is still so soft. One of the best cosmetics investment I have ever made! :)

on 3/11/2004 8:47:00 AM

Sadly discontinued. The #2 was the only powder brush from smbx for a while before they introduced the #1 brush. The #2 had a smaller head and is a bit fluffier than their blush brush. I luckily found it on MUA so my collection in not w/o the #2 - SAD, I know!

on 6/4/2003 3:54:00 PM

Bought the #1 Powder brush and #2 Blush brush. Both brushes did not pick up or distribute powder very well. Inferior products.

on 8/6/2001 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I was searching for a fantastic blush brush and this is it. The red handled Smashbox blush brush is a little pricey ($42) but less than the Trish McAvoy or BB. It is super soft and applies blush expertly. I think this is an incredible brush worth purchasing.

Popular Makeup Brushes