Paula's Choice Soft Matte Eyeshadow in Nearly Nude [DISCONTINUED]

Not tested on animals

on 4/1/2010 12:50:00 AM

Excellent all-over lid color--not too cool or warm. Light cream with a slight peachy-pink tone--really brightens my brown eyes. Works best wet.

on 5/2/2009 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Nearly Nude is a wonderful neutral wash from lid to brow (I'm a NW25) and perfect for a natural matte daytime look. However, unlike other PC shadows it does take a bit more product as it is less pigmented. Other than that, this is a staple of mine as it wears well and the colour is natural.

on 4/28/2009 10:18:00 PM

Great nude colour that is slightly peach which is a fantastic option to have in my collection of e/s. I love that it is matte, which can be hard to find in a nude colour. Applies easily, blends nicely, and has decent pigmentation. I purchased the sample and will definitely order the full size of this e/s.

on 4/22/2009 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got samples of this yesterday and am wearing it today. It's a very nude color. So nude that it blends in with my NC25 skintone. It makes a great base color to even out my lids before I apply color. The soft-matte texture gives a soft focus to the texture of the eyes. It's a good color for a base to even out eyes. Otherwise I probably won't spend money to buy it.

on 4/25/2008 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a light peachy nude eye shadow. It would work well on someone with fair warm skin, but my pale skin is too cool-toned to look good with this eye shadow because it brings out red in my face.
Ingredients: Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Mineral Oil, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Carmine, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, Aluminum Powder. continued >>

on 5/4/2007 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Lovely peachy nude. Nice as a no-makeup look, if applied alone, allover the eye. Is also a nice highlighter and brightener, on medium dark beige to tanned skin. The only cons: It's not available offline and so I have to pay shipping fees and wait for it to arrive (7-10 days.) I'd also prefer if the lid was on a hinge.

on 9/7/2003 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The perfect nude lid color. It goes on softly and would be very pretty on any redhead or brunette with warm, fair skin. It really enhances green eyes. Check out Paula's Choice healthy glow collection for a perfect makeup kit including this shade.