October 25, 2014 | 1023 users online

Eye Shadow - Kesalan Patharan - Trio #144

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2006 10:04:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

This trio isnt very pigmented. #144 is a shimmery light brown, shimmery soft browned rose and a shimmery cream. None of the shades are very pigmented. I cant see the brown at all on my NC30 skintone. This comes in an odd container. Its a pot with twist off cap on top of a gray square base. The cap is clear so you can see the colors. My biggest complaint is the strips of color are narrow and can be hard to use with a big fluffy brush. These are not available in the US. Retails for 2625 yen so roughly $22.35 at the current exchange rate. Not my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2003 9:09:00 AM More reviews by chusuyuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My very first KP product! I'm so glad that I bought this trio. The colours are: Beige-Pink as base, pinkish red on lids/crease and medium brown as liner. I was so worried that the pinkish red would show up reddish on my lids but the MA taught me to blend the brown shade with it. Application is very smooth! Priced at S$36, this e/s trio is definately worth it!