July 25, 2014 | 1836 users online

Hair Color - Clairol - Hydrience- Driftwood -Med. Ash Brown

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2007 7:15:00 PM More reviews by sbprincess21

I've never dyed my hair before, and have very dark brown-black hair with natural light brown/red highlights. I left this on for the max. time it suggested. Honestly, it didn't change my color that much at all. Probably because my hair is so dark. It did get kind of brassy, but it mainly just looks like lighter reddish highlights, which are okay, but not enough of a color change to be noticeable-it looks the same dark color, just with lighter highlights only noticeable in sun. It's a good thing too because when I thought about it, I'd rather my hair is darker, and love my natural color especially in the summer time when the highlights come out, so THANK GOD this didn't make any major changes like I thought it would. Me and my stupid beauty impulses!!lol

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2007 4:07:00 AM More reviews by Kuuipogal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice color on the box, but my hair came out brassy brown,not at all ash. Very drying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2006 10:06:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great color! No damage! I love the pre-color treatment as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2005 10:03:00 PM More reviews by BeautyQueen33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All I use to color my hair is Clairol. I love it!! It is great!! Recc to any1!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2005 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Marsupial

The two times I used Hydrience it left my hair like Death Valley, except Death Valley is prettier. Where is the moisture? I find all Clairol haircolors very drying, but this has to be the worst. Avoid at all costs.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2003 9:41:00 PM More reviews by NightJaguar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What a wonderful haircolor! It advertises as being a moisturizing color: and it certaintly is! The smell during application is pretty strong, but fades off and is pretty gentle for the duration of application. It washed out easily, and even before using the conditioner it already felt nice and silky. I can't say weither or not the color was identical to the box because I was covering red: Which it did admirably for the circumstances. (Created a nice chestnut hue). I reccomend it! I'll definately re-use this stuff. continued >>