December 21, 2014 | 1915 users online

Treatments (Face) - Mario Badescu - Drying Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by oilyteen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

iconic pimple remover! This is one of those few products that I just keep re buying, witch says something cuz I am big product junkie, I love trying out new and different things I think skincare is VERY IMPORTANT! I don't know how long I've been using this its defiantly been years lol just don't remember how many. I actually this is one of the first skincare things I stared buying when I became absolutely obsessed with skincare due to my battles with cystic acne witch started like 8years ago!:P..... anyways this is a very fantastic spot treatment it works best on individual pimples trying to spread this over multiple breakouts will only make things woes! But if you have those few scattered pimples and you know a special event is coming up, this will make them completely disappear over a few nights of application, so start using asap and buy the time that holiday party or whatever it is rolls around you will get to look the way you feel, you've got nothing to lose but pimples lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2014 4:30:00 AM More reviews by mnprevo

Love this spot treatment so much! I notice it works better to dry out the smaller breakouts overnight than the bigger breakouts. Give the bigger breakouts a few more days with using the drying lotion at night and it'll go down. Already bought myself another bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Calistacyra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It really is a heavy duty on your acne.. It dries them out and shrinks them. If you have fresh new acne, you out this on and the next morning it's gone! But if you have an acne that has been there for days, you need probably 2-3 days to see them dissapear. Overall a really great product but sometimes can sting

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by luusk1125

This is a ok spot acne treat for non sensitive skin that does not scar. This sometimes work but sometimes it doesn't. This does not work on tiny bumps under the skin only the minor small red pimples. I do not suggest using it on a large area it will cause super dry flaky scaly skin and red or dark pigmentation scars that are hard to get rid of. This left me with red, dark scars and dark patches. The skin was also itchy super flaky/scaly.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by itsjensayinghey

I don't know what it is about this product, but I don't really like it. Sometimes it works on some acne, sometimes it doesn't. For my skin, there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. Also, if it does reduce the pimple, it leaves a more pigmented scar behind that I have to deal with it, along with severe flakiness. I don't recommend this product, especially for anyone with a significant amount of acne.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by goldfish101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Honestly don't get the hype
for $22 in australia it is a very overpriced treatment
it doesn't really work, even on very small bumps.
may work on other
but on teenage hormonal acne, clogged pores and whiteheads didn't work on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by sassmonkey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am 30 and have had acne all my life. This stuff is awesome. It seriously eases inflammation and redness.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Jk2323

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product! It always works in calming down an inflamed pimple and speeds up healing process! Pimple doesn't disappear overnight but you can totally see the difference in the morning! Love this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by nurseyasmin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love this product!!! it really does clear the pimple away in half the time it would take to clear on its own. The only thing I've noticed is it really does dry the skin and its noticeable that there is a dry patch of skin. Its definitely better than having a huge pimple though..this is officially my HG pimple treatment!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by spottedswan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

When a clogged pore turns into a red bump, this is my weapon. With one applicaton the lotion will reduce the size of a pimple by 50%.

The downside, is that it requires 2-3 applications to completely blast the bump and because you can't layer the treatment, that means 1 application a night. Ideally, I would be able to treat twice in the same day.

This works better than my 2nd favorite spot treatment: tea tree oil. But with TTO, I can dilute the oil with water for daytime, because it absorbs immediatley.

Once the MB drying lotion works, I'm left with a small dry circle that my foundation will cling to. Then I'll apply vaseline or moisturizer at night, making this a true 3-4 night process to get back to clear skin.