Cacharel Cacharel for Men (fragrance)

4.9

on 11/5/2012 12:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I used to wear this myself in the 80's.It was discontinued untill recently.Ive repurchaced Two 100ml bottles and wear it everyday.
I could detect this fragrance a mile away lol

It is sex in a bottle,truely

on 3/23/2008 12:29:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I first smelled this on a boyfriend in high school and it literally killed me. This and Fahrenheit were just the sexiest smells, I thought in those days... I probably dated the guy because of Cacharel because I don't remember anything else about him. Pretty soon, I ditched the guy and I bought a bottle of the stuff for myself and wore it every day until there wasn't a drop left...

A few years after, we were reunited as it was the fragrance used by my first real love.

Many years later, the scent does not bring back the memories of young love any more. So I sought this out again and bought a bottle for myself a year and a half ago and I use it occasionally. That's the way I like it best. When it's mine!

on 4/4/2006 11:00:00 PM

Ahhhhh. Subtle, spicy-woody, and fresh with a sexy warm undertone. Not too many men know about this one, but thank goodness my husband does. It gets me every time.

on 2/4/2006 10:13:00 AM

A dainty floral is what Cacharel pour Homme is. It's pretty scary being able to describe a mens scent as a dainty floral but that is exactly what this is. I also detect some chocolatey notes, but i guess that is the nutmeg as there are no notes of chocolate in this fragrance. The floral note that stand out most prominently is lily of the valley. In fact, it's quite strong to me. This is not your typical men's fragrance so it is definitely something that most women would feel comfortable wearing.

I have a massively sentimental attachment to this as it was the first scent I ever smelled on someone in France in the early '80s (God I feel old). To me this scent is clean, uncomplicated and can be worn by either man or woman. Cacahrel pour homme=sex in a bottle!!

on 1/30/2006 2:38:00 PM

This is a great classic masculine scent. Very well-blended, great combination of herbal, clean, musk, maybe some light woods. Very classic smelling but also subtly sexy.

on 4/14/2005 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Very very nice. Smells like it may contain nutmeg- a warm spicy cozy clean skin scent.Drives me nuts.

on 10/18/2004 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Mmmmmm, love to smell this on someone. Love to smell this on myself. Love to smell this, period. The scent is - to me - somehow faintly reminiscent of marjoram or wild thyme and just fantastic. A discreetly spicy, unobtrusively sexy fragrance which I love to nuzzle into, given half a chance. Preferably on a loved one, but I'll settle for myself if nobody else is available..... The bottle is classically elegant as well.

on 1/22/2004 9:12:00 PM

Where do I buy this stuff. It is a paradise for the senses.

on 9/5/2003 3:31:00 AM

The first time I smelled this product I went weak in the knees. It smells SO GOOD I bought it to wear myself even though it was made for men. I have to say that it seemed to smell better on men..I guess it depends on how it mixes with your chemistry, but it is by far the best fragrance that Cacharel makes...and I think can be worn by either sex.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel