November 26, 2014 | 1849 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Cream Soothing Moisture Moisturizing Cream with Cocoa Butter

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2009 9:30:00 PM More reviews by finesttbaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

lovely scent, really attracting.
i use this after i shave and its really moisturizing, but maybe thats just cause my skin reacts really good to cocoa butter.
though i'm not gonna lie, it makes my legs or wherever i applied the lotion a stiff feeling.. thers no other word to describe it.
my boyfriend did compliment me on how well i smelled, so i guess thats a plus too :)
i'll use it until its finished, but i won't buy it again considering the uncomfortable feeling it gave me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2009 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Sattie2008

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I personally like the combination of cocoa butter and petroleum jelly. The cream is very thick and rich but can be hard to work until you warm it up first. I wouldn't use it as an all over body lotion but it is great for hands before going out into the cold and it add as a very nice "gold" glow to my arms when I need a hydrating touch up before going out the door for work. It can feel oily and heavy but over all, I find it does a good job at hydrating and locking moisture in.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2007 2:56:00 AM More reviews by happygirl1

EXCELLENT product. I live in the dry Arizona climate, and now that it's finally cooling down a bit, the air is getting crisper;therefore a heavier moisturizer is needed! Well, look no further, if that's what you need! I bought this because well frankly, you have nothing to lose, as it is inexpensive, has cute packaging, and smells yummy. :-) I am thoroughly impressed with its moisturizing capabilities, so that's an even bigger plus. I use it on the heels of my feet (and arms and legs at night), and in two days, there are no more dry spots! I usually use Bath and Body Works' True Blue Spa - Heel of Approval..which is great, but much more expensive than this! I'll use this for daily moisturizing and maintaining, and the B&BW one for its alpha hydroxy element, once a week. :-D It doesn't have a very strong chocolatey scent. It's a fruity-chocolatey scent, if that makes sense. But it is quite present, so if you want your lotion/cream to be discreet, I'd pass on this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2007 1:59:00 PM More reviews by icecoldgoddess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yep, HG for sure. Smells yummy. Cost $1.99. Whee!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2007 5:12:00 PM More reviews by mombeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG! This stuff is wonderfully rich and moisturizes like nothing I've tried before. I am used to creams and lotions either being too oily or not enough for my fickle dry skin. This one worked perfectly to soothe my dry, chapped winter skin. I am impressed and I will certainly buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2006 1:04:00 AM More reviews by lily_remains

I bought this to prevent more stretch marks from forming and because it was cocoa butter which is supposed to be good for that. Also, it says it'll smooth the appearance of marks.

Well, I use it twice daily and in only a few days use it's fading my stretch marks! Amazing. I think it would work for any type of mark or discoloration. Doesn't leave skin greasy at all but really sinks in quickly. Sometimes I do like a creamier after feeling from lotion, so that's my only gripe.

I really like the packaging. It's a pretty bottle and the pump is more hygienic and handy than a squeeze tube. At this price, it's worth giving it a shot.

I think mine is different...it's Vaseline Intensive Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Lotion. But they're similar formulas, I'm sure.

EDIT: Stopped working for me. I can't stand the smell now and it goes on too waxy. I'm not really moisturized with it. I think the Body Shop body butters with cocoa and shea are more effective for stretch marks.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2006 4:23:00 PM More reviews by blubellcows

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT!!!! I love foody scents, so the chocolate-y scent of this lotion is awesome! It gives me smooth, silky skin, and I use it on my lips to give them that plump and smooth feeling. Definately HG. EDIT: Okay. Maybe this isn't so good after all. I used this on my face, and broke out horribly. It works well on the body, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2006 11:19:00 PM More reviews by lulu2u2

OMG! I never thought I'd say this about a product, but I am: It's my HG! It has a wonderful smell, that's what I originally liked about it. It kind of reminded me of something, but I don't know what it was. The actual moisture it provides is wonderful! I never have dry skin in the winter if I use this. Not to mention that cocoa butter is so good for your skin. I am so impressed, and to think - a drugstore product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2006 6:28:00 PM More reviews by jautumnw

Great product!
Love the smell and the way it makes my skin baby smooth.
I didn't find it too heavy or greasy at all...but then again, I live in a very dry climate.
The price is right, too! Try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2006 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Buesche2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this lotion! I put it on after I shower and it makes my skin feel unbelievably soft and silky. It takes just a minute or two to sink in, isn't greasy at all, and gives you healthy looking, glowing skin. And the smell is amazing! It's so nice to use a lotion that doesn't have that fake flowery smell. I will definitely continue to buy.