April 18, 2014 | 933 users online

Mascara - Giorgio Armani - Mascara Primer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2012 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Vittoriak

Woooooow this is fantastic! This primer makes my lashes longer and fuller while still looking natural AND it doesn't smudge at all! What else can I add to that? I am in love with it despite the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2009 5:33:00 PM More reviews by natashazogaric

A bit pricey, especially for a mac fan like me (being good quality and affordable prices)...don't be scared of the price tag though, a little goes a long way w/ this primer and it's definitely worth splurging. I don't think I'll ever be able to use mascara again w/ out this primer. A++

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 6:29:00 PM More reviews by rae_rae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BEST PRIMER EVER and i have tried them all! They must have changed the formula because this is the only primer that visibly lengthens, thickens and lifts my lashes and holds the soft flutterly curl. LOVE IT!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2008 3:31:00 PM More reviews by mochabear

This product did succeed in holding the curl. However, it dried to such a stiff and crunchy substance that I couldn't fathom ever buying this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2006 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Cutie7

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Overall a good primer to keep mascara on and preventing "racoon eyes". Application method: Do one eye at a time, applying from the bottom or base of the lashes upward. Do not let dry!! Apply mascara right afterward. Perform same step to other eye. The price expensive but helps keep any mascara better in place (love Star Lash by GA). I've tried Clarins Fix Mascara primer and this works much better !

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2004 3:20:00 AM More reviews by littlebabyneko

Before using this I should add that I use Talika Lipocils that does a great job at holding any eyelash curl. I was hoping that the GA eyelash primer would do the same as well as define them but holding the curl is my priority. Sadly for me it didn't :( My eyelashes flopped after 20 minutes and I was sorely disappointed. They also didn't look any fuller. I have heard from another girl that she loved it but she is caucasian and I am asian and we have thicker, harder to hold hair and lashes so maybe that is why. Pity as the price was quite reasonable for GA.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2004 10:26:00 PM More reviews by nightlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The best lash primer I have tried thus far. It does make my lashes quite stiff. However it also adds super staying power to my curl. Once my mascara is applied and my lashes are curled, the curl lasts ALL day. It also adds definition and length. I think definition is important, as I don't like lash primers that seem to make your lashes glug together. This is the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2003 7:27:00 PM More reviews by cabbagepatchkid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Was convinced by Jeanette at SAKS NY that this was a fantastic product... and true enough it is! I had tried various other Eyelash Primers before eg. Origins Underwear for Lashes... but had never been fully satisfied.

It applies really smoothly and my mascara does really just glide on.

Am on my way to getting another - becuase I think GA are discontinuing this product.

Thanks jeanette!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2003 1:32:00 PM More reviews by candacej

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While the MA at SFA NYC was applying my makeup, I noticed her long, lush lashes (it was hard not to notice!) - they were gorgeous! So I couldn't help but ask her what product she uses. She whipped out the tube of mascara primer, and I eagerly bought it.

The next morning, I tried it out (there must be some logical reason that mascara primers are all white!). It doesn't wilt my lashes (one of my worries) too badly and applies pretty smoothly - with no clumping. It does make my lashes look more lush - but perhaps not any more than two coats of mascara would. I haven't decided if I'd buy this again.