April 23, 2014 | 1967 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Lipstick in Candy

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Backmasking

This lipstick makes me (and everyone I've seen wearing it) look like a drag queen. A very ugly drag queen.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by psskclayton

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lipstick is a lovely neutral pink with just the right amt of shine and shimmer. I was fortunate to find a reputable ebay seller so I paid under $10 for this lipstick. Fir reference: I am a natural blue eyed blonde with dyed dark brown hair. I am nw20-25 in MAC and I have been told that I am a true neutral lt-med by several MA. I use a light gloss over this lippie and it looks really nice. If you are looking for a very close dupe , try Rimmel in Picadilly Pink. It is lovely and when applied to lips looks abt the same as EL candy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 8:33:00 AM More reviews by AngelHeartsChanel2009

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! It glides on so easily, has a lovely fragrance, and stays put on me for several hours. The staying power alone is such a bonus. It's a great 'candy pink' so the shade is well-named. At my age (65 next month) I usually can't wear this color pink any more, but for some reason it looks beautiful on me and my NW30 skin tone. I intend to buy a few backups an I highly recommend it!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very beautiful pink lipstick... It's one of my favorites! Like all Estee Lauder lipsticks, it smells great, like fruit. Very pigmented and smooth. Glides on with ease. Expensive, but I really love this lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 4:58:00 AM More reviews by millenababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best quality longwear lipstick! It lasts soo long that when you look in the mirror hours after applying, after eating and drinking - you just think WOW I still have lipstick on! I can even use it over dry lips - it still looks amazing. I love the staying power, comfortable wear and cute colour. I got so many compliments wearing this! My favourite lipstick at the moment

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2011 2:53:00 AM More reviews by Ryokumuji

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love this lipstick and this color. It has a great wear length. It doesn't come off when you're eating or drinking. I noticed the scent of this was very pleasant as well.

I'm a fair-skinned red head with green eyes and I usually have good luck with pink lipsticks.

My only complaint about this lipstick is that after awhile makes my lips feel kinda dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 2:37:00 AM More reviews by TMK6959

Gorgeous. This stuff is amazing. I had never found a flattering lipstick until I found this gem. Yes, it can look frosted and dated if applied too heavily but if applied with a lippy brush and a light hand it looks amazing and natural (for me, my lips are naturally quite pink). I will repurchase, no question. It's worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Aiglon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my all time favorite lipstick! I got this in a set as a birthday gift and man am I glad that I have it! I love colourful lipsticks and this pink lipstick is to die for. It has a very smooth texture and is easy to apply. It lasts for hours even when you're eating and drinking. I went to a dinner party and when I got home late at night there was still plenty of product left on my lips. I feel like this lipstick kind of stains your lips so even when you eat and drink, your lips still look hot pink. Do I need to say anything else? This product rules!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Morganna777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I got this as a GWP and although I stay away from frost this one has a nice texture which is flattering. This looked better in daylight than in my apt and even though it has a slight frost it isn't too much where it look unnatural, I ened up liking this gwp better than than the stay pink which I purchased.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

I wasn't a fan of this lipstick. I just felt it looked rather frosted and dated. The pigment of the pink color as it looked in the tube was interesting. It was pink in a feminine way but not childish looking. It looked like a pink with definite cool undertones and a hint of shimmer. On my lips it looked like a silver pink. All of the shimmers in it are silver and it just made my lips look really gray with some pink mixed in. I just found it incredibly unflattering. The formula was kind of creamy so atleast my lips weren't dried out by it, but to be honest, I couldn't wait to wipe it off. It didn't look natural in the slightest. Just a very, very silvery pink if you can imagine.