December 18, 2014 | 1631 users online

Eye Shadow - Mary Kay - Sheer Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by yuyu122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's a great highlighter! very pretty and shimmery... I won't buy again because mine is new and this eyeshadows last years. When I finish it will be maybe discontinued... LOL

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2005 2:10:00 PM More reviews by peacefulamericana

Will I buy this again? Well, yes! In fact, I've already gone through 3! This is my HG eyeshadow, either by itself, as a highlighter, or as a base. Lasts even longer when applied over the eye base made by MK. Gorgeous shimmery silvery pink that really enhances eyes (makes them to appear larger and less tired) and when I couple this with the eye-liner in Sage--gorgeous! I wear this combo 7 out of 10 days for the past 3 years and it works so well for me:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2004 9:49:00 PM More reviews by shapinup

I use this shade often. It is shimmerly pale pink and makes a great base for my eyes. I often combine this shade with Sugarplum.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2004 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Divancura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This works great as a highlighter. I use it with rose mist and sugarplum.

The only reason I'm taking a point off is because I dislike the packaging. Its hard to use unless you purchase a palette.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2003 1:21:00 AM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sheer Pink is a really lovely color. It looks almost brownish in the catalog (and a little in the pan too), but on eyes it's a sheer, super shimmery light pink. I knocked one lippie off because the "creamy" powder texture makes this melt off me when I don't properly prep my eyes. Very silky and blendable though.