October 22, 2014 | 1787 users online

Fragrances - Pink Flower Scents (A Zaftig Woman) - Blackberry Musk Body Spray

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2007 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Deesign

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to echo the previous comments. I first bought the EDP roll on and the shea butter souffle. This fragrance is my favorite of the AZW ones and I was surprised that the body spray by itself has incredible staying power. I used up one of the EDP roll-ons and refilled it with the body spray for a lighter roll-on rather than carrying the big spray in my handbag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2007 4:29:00 PM More reviews by PeeWeeScaresMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I first bought this scent in the roll-on form and I loved the scent, so I figured I would give the body spray a try. I absolutely love it!! The staying power is fairly decent, but for a body spray and the cheap price (I got this during a half off sale), I wasn't expecting the scent to linger for hours. I use this to spritz in my hair and my clothing, while I use the EDP roll on at my pulse points. This is one of those scents that seems to appeal to everyone, and for me it isn't annoyingly fruity and though I normally can't stand musky scents, the musk isn't overpowering at all. I will definitely repurchase in the future!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2006 5:27:00 PM More reviews by sleepyhead2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first ever etailer experience and i must say that i am impressed. i have falling in love , and love it, and this smells identical, but witha much cheaper price tag. luckily, i got this during the 1/2 off perfume sale, but even if wasn't on sale, i would purchase it again. My only complaint is the Stong alcohol scent initially(and i mean strong!!) but after it dries, i am left with a nice, lovely scent. I am looking forward to trying her other scents as well!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2006 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Africanbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Forget "Falling in Love", this smells exactly like it to me, but minus the insane prices for a scent that doesn't last worth a darn. I really like it, great mix of berries and musk.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2004 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Dawn71675

An admitted Blackberry Musk addict, I must say AZW has the best I've tried thus far. The body spray is outstanding ...it is a very subtle scent, but sweet and sexy and really lasts.

I've had the same problem with the bottle leaking when I spray sometimes, but it's not too bad and I haven't noticed it lately.

Huge rave for this scent and AZW in general! Nothing has disappointed me from this company!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2003 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Caramaria

Hi there. I LOVE this product also. I also have the oil roll on (which I ADORE) and the body cream in several different types (all scented Blackberry musk however)...and the shower gel. LOVE it. I was a Trish # 9 Blackberry Vanilla Musk addict - still am...however, this is just as good but, lasts LONGER and is so much more economical. I do have the same problem with the sprayer though! But, for the price...great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2003 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Jullulu

I love this scent! I have it in the shea souffle, body mist and perfume roll-on and they all layer extremely well.

This mist is nice for an all-over scent but it's not as strong as the perfume roll-on. Upon initial spray, there is a distinct alcohol smell, but as it dries down the blackberry musk fragrance dominates and there's no remaining alcohol smell.

My only complaint with this product is that the squirt top leaks slightly as its being sprayed, which is messy and a bit wasteful. Other than that, I love it!! continued >>